• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Motostorm

kpinvt

Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought a set of brand new Givi E22 side cases for $174 shipped from Motostorm in Italy.

Motorcycle Clothing & Helmets | MotoStorm [en]

Here is how things went from a post on ADVRider:

I picked up the Givi E22 cases from a Fedex location about 40 miles from my house today. The cases came in last night and were supposed to be on a truck for delivery today. I didn't want them dropped at my front door when I wouldn't be home so last night I asked them to hold the package until I could get to it. Ordered on 02-13-2015 with the knowledge that they would not be shipped for approximately one week. The cases were ordered on 02-13-2015 and started the trip to me on the 19th and now on the 26th I have them. Pretty good as far as I can tell. $174 shipped.

The 5 page thread, good and bad, about Motostorm on ADV:

Motostorm.IT Experience - ADVrider

IMG_0551.jpgIMG_0552.jpg

I will probably be buying the exact same thing from them soon. Thanks for the post!

Yup Motostorm rocks. I got my Givi Trekker Outbacks through them at huge savings. They ship so fast my items arrived at my door twice as quickly as items I order from Twisted Throttle. I was so impressed I decided to take a big chance and order a pair of Sidi Adventure boots. Same fast shipping with even bigger savings. Fortunately my boots ended up fitting because I really didn't want to test how good they were about international returns.

Yup Motostorm rocks. I got my Givi Trekker Outbacks through them at huge savings. They ship so fast my items arrived at my door twice as quickly as items I order from Twisted Throttle. I was so impressed I decided to take a big chance and order a pair of Sidi Adventure boots. Same fast shipping with even bigger savings. Fortunately my boots ended up fitting because I really didn't want to test how good they were about international returns.

Awesome to hear it worked out for such a difficult decision!

I thought long and hard about getting my Sidi's from a (very well reputed) German seller for hundreds of dollars less than the best deal over here, but in the end I chickened out and got them from a Canadian seller (at a relatively hideously high cost) because I just couldn't bear the idea of "what if" and the boots turned out to be a nightmare to try and send back/reship, etc., for whatever reasons.

Getting things into Canuckland is waaaay suckier than into the good ol' US of A 99.9999% of the time, so I couldn't gamble on the great results US guys had getting their swag from the place, to match what it might be like here...

I have dealt with an Italian accessory company also Accessori Moto, Store . I have purchased Givi and other bits from them with good delivery times, good savings and no issues.

Back