• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

MRA VarioTouringScreen with Rox Risers

Anyone out there have both of these? Are there any clearance issues?

Thanks
John

I have the MRA VarioTouring Screen. Just received my Rox 2" risers and about to do the install this weekend, weather permitting. My cables do look like they'll be too tight with the risers installed, so I'm looking through the forum for any tips on creating some slack. Will post pics when I'm done.

Me too. Hoping to get the 2" Rox installed soon. If there is any problem with the Vario + Rox, I'll let you know. Temps here at "0" F so not good for mods right now .

002.jpgI have the MRA touring with Bruudt risers but no rox riser. My hand guards to touch at full lock, but not to bad. The screen works great, hers a picture. Also put a black piece of abs plastic to block the hole in front of the dash. It also works very good.

Last edited:
View attachment 18528I have the MRA touring with Bruudt risers but no rox riser. My hand guards to touch at full lock, but not to bad. The screen works great, hers a picture. Also put a black piece of abs plastic to block the hole in front of the dash. It also works very good.
bikerguy,
Thanks for the information and posting of photos. Very nice. I hadn't thought of using the screen with the Bruundt brackets.

I'm 6'3" and it works great, the wind hits me at the upper visor with the stock bars. I can ride with my visor up and its dead calm in front of me. The plastic piece diverts the wind up the inside of the shield., just a little hole where the V is in the front. I can get the wind over head with the windshield visor up but i get a little buffeting on top my helmet. Don't really even need it. I'm using a AGV Horizon helmet.

I realize this is an older thread, but I have some of the same questions, which is why I want to see if anyone has gotten one since. Has anyone else looked into getting one of these or have gotten one?

Yes, I have the MRA Vario screen with 2" Rox Anti-vib Risers. I love the screen and I love the Rox anti-vibs even more. No clearance issue at all. It was a bit hard to get enough brake cable to make it work. I had to move the brake lever to the left. It worked! No more vibrations at all!

It was 0 degrees F. today, but I'm thinking of riding to work tomorrow!

Back