• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Must have part for your NC.

Your not missing a thing. You need to buy this immediately! You're putting yourself and everyone else in danger every mile you ride without it.

I'm surprised your not dead already.

When you are doing a competition quality restoration of a classic NC700x, little details like that count and can be hard to find so the cost is worth it.

If the bag that came with your NC700 fails to zip properly in the first year of ownership, is that a warranty claim? Or, does Honda consider the bag a consumable wear item, hence here is a market for them on eBay?

Clearly, you missed the part that said it's 10% off. You save 40 cents for each one you buy. So if you buy about 18,000 of them you should have saved enough to buy another NC700.

If this fit the Honda shop manual and was heavier duty I'd want it.
If you travel on the bike it's a very good idea to take the shop manual with you. Keeping it dry and clean would be well worth the cost of a bag.
I am pretty sure this is for the owners manual it would do the same for it. But that would appeal to someone having a pristine collectable bike mainly.
This bike is a true new concept, so I am sure there will be people wanting a pristine collectable bike down the road who collect bikes.

Sent from my Moto X Pure using Tapatalk

What you're missing is this: That's a _Honda_ bag. It was expressly designed and built for your NC700. You could use a lowly Ziplock bag, I guess. I mean, it'll physically fit, but you risk damage to the motorcycle, and potential injury to yourself. Do you _REALLY_ think you're smarter than Honda's engineers? Honda spends 2.3 whillion dollars per year on R&D. Are you honestly gonna sit there and tell us you can do a better job specifying something like this than all that money, time, and professional expertise?!

:p

Forgot to mention that you may void your warranty if you use anything other than the Honda bag.
;-)

I'd buy a case of these if there were "Multi Use" bag but since they are designed with such a limited use guess I will have to pass. Such a loss -- such a disappointment - such a ===========

But.... if you bid and buy it now... 'You save: $0.40 (10% off)', you're MAD if you dont get one. Im going to buy them all then you'll wish you had one.

Back