• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Mutazu or Kijima Engine Guard - Highway pegs

MalcolmReynolds

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I finally got tired of analyzing and reanalyzing crash bars/engine guards and just pulled the trigger on a set of these engine guards. I however want to get a set of highway pegs to mount on these bars when they arrive. So I am looking for suggestions on pegs that can be mounted on these bars to provide another place to put my feet on the long "slabbish" portions of my rides.

I been searching the forum for both the Mutazu and Kijima engine guards hoping to see someone show them setup with highway pegs but I didn't find anything. Anyone have this sort of setup that can point me in the right direction? Thanks. ;)

Well I finally got tired of analyzing and reanalyzing crash bars/engine guards and just pulled the trigger on a set of these engine guards. I however want to get a set of highway pegs to mount on these bars when they arrive. So I am looking for suggestions on pegs that can be mounted on these bars to provide another place to put my feet on the long "slabbish" portions of my rides.

I been searching the forum for both the Mutazu and Kijima engine guards hoping to see someone show them setup with highway pegs but I didn't find anything. Anyone have this sort of setup that can point me in the right direction? Thanks. ;)
Your link seems to point to an Amazon ENGINE page.

Any thoughts on highway pegs for these crashbars? I saw others report that it is a 1" bar. But looking at the highway pegs available looks like it might make the pegs too wide if mounted to the outside. So looking for input from folks who might have an idea how it can be setup.

Any thoughts on highway pegs for these crashbars? I saw others report that it is a 1" bar. But looking at the highway pegs available looks like it might make the pegs too wide if mounted to the outside. So looking for input from folks who might have an idea how it can be setup.
Many pegs out there. Put them facing out or you can have them on the inside of the bars. My daughter just puts her feet on the inside with no pegs. I can go home and measure the tube diameter for you if you want me to.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So how'd the bars work out for you? Any oddities of design, flimsiness or just basic "don't got there" flags?
I know the KIJIMA bars are sturdy. You must put anti-seize on the u-bolt threads so they don't gall as stainless steel does if no lubricant is used.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back