• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

My 2 day ride from South Branch, MI to Bedford MA 9-6- & 9-7 The Smokies after?

mpgandfun

Reaction score
Visit site
I have put in for the time off work already, and so has my buddy (in MA) . I'm heading out to
see him and his family.

**Important note: I will not be cutting across Canada. I will stay in the U.S., coming across I 90 via Toledo, Cleveland, Erie, & Buffalo.**

I'm leaving here on 9-6 early a.m. and plan on stopping in the Cayuga Lake (NY) area to camp for the night.

I will get up the next day and run the 390 miles to Bedford, MA. I'm leaving their place on Monday 9-10 in the a.m., with a possible run to
the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. This part will depend on how the first 980 miles treat me. If I don't feel up to a Smokies run, I would at least like to "Take the long way home" maybe through VT, NH, & ME. At least get the Northeast covered on my "Where i've been" map.:)

I have some stuff ordered to make my NC a little more tour friendly. The bigger Givi windscreen, and a 46 liter top case (not a Givi, but a mid grade brand)

If i'm passing by you on the way, and you're interested in a cup of coffee and a quick chat, let me know. I can't spend a lot of time socializing, but
it would be nice to see a face to relate to on this forum.

Last edited:
My digicam will definitely be on-board. Will have plenty of pics and video to post. I plan on bringing my laptop too, just for a space to dump the
data so my SD card doesn't fill up & leave me high & dry.

I've never done a "blog" before, but I'd be happy to put up some pics and short videos of my travels. Isn't that pretty much what a blog is?
If there's something more to it than that, let me know.

Back