• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

My Bike Is For Sale In The Classifieds

dduelin

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not messing around it's priced to sell.

I got the bug for something new.

https://www.nc700-forum.com/forum/sell-your-bike-car-truck/16286-fs-2015-nc700x-dct-abs-$3750-north-florida.html#post218607

You’re a stalwart of the NC700x …what’s your next bike going to be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Dave. Good luck on your search for the new bike. Before you take off, can you take a look at this thread and see if you can give this guy some guidance?

DCT initialize learning process FAILED.

I thought you might have some insight.
I wanted to help but I didn't have any experience with this described issue plus I was traveling during the week and did not have access to my service manual.

You’re a stalwart of the NC700x …what’s your next bike going to be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm looking at 2007-2009 BMW R1200RTs. You may recall I bought a project RT two years ago and sold it after fixing a transmission problem. I've kind of wanted another one but not a project bike. The new BMW 1250RTs are selling and the bottom has fallen out of the market for mid to late 2000s hexheads with many examples for little money, the kind of money a 2015 NC700X brings. I'll probably regret it but life is too short to not ride the motorcycles you want to ride.

Yes, come on up in May. This event started out with Honda Nighthawks. Its really not bike specific.

That was quick...sweet bike!!! I live in the wrong part of the country (for now)...Bottom hasnt fallen out and around here the bmw owners must think they are made out of gold...
Thanks! If you look in the BMWMOA classifieds, BMW Sport Touring classifieds or Auto/Cycle Trader there are multiple 2003-2009 bikes in the north and midwest for $3500 to $6000 asking price. I considered five 2006-2008s, looked at three of them and test rode two within 100 miles that were asking $4000 to $5500. Two years ago I was looking at $7500-8500 prices.

Thanks! If you look in the BMWMOA classifieds, BMW Sport Touring classifieds or Auto/Cycle Trader there are multiple 2003-2009 bikes in the north and midwest for $3500 to $6000 asking price. I considered five 2006-2008s, looked at three of them and test rode two within 100 miles that were asking $4000 to $5500. Two years ago I was looking at $7500-8500 prices.
I do like the looks of the RT more than the GS....I wouldnt take a 600+ lb monster off road, so I just dont get the GS thing for this bike... Next time I am in Florida, we will have to get together for lunch or dinner some where (us and the wives...hehehe)...

Back