• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

My NC has a girlfriend.

PJM

Reaction score
Visit site
Yesterday we picked up the new addition to the family.

_DSC5132.jpg
_DSC5137.jpg
_DSC5139.jpg
_DSC5143.jpg

3 more things to be added to mine (when they get here!!) and then we start to dress the new lady.

Has she let you ride it? I have a friend whose wife will not let him ride her bike.

Yes she does, I rode it home for her, and I'll probably do most of the breaking in too.
I ride every day, but the wife has to dress smart for work, so she takes the car.

Once the weekend roles around though, I'll need chloroform, and a strong rope to get her off it.

Hmmm... that looks like a Honda rack with a Givi top case mount. Which mounting plate did you use?

It is indeed, it's the Givi M5 Monokey plate on the Honda rack.
Required a little Macgyvering, but was quick and simple, and I think it looks good.

The story, I was going to install Honda panniers, so bought the rack on day one, then I saw how Ooooogly the Honda NC bags were. After I finished vomiting, I pointed to the bags on a CB600F on the showroom floor, with perfect bags, and in black too.
The guys at Honda did their best but.... The bags have been discontinued, so no replacements ever, and they only came in a full kit at $1300.
At this point I had already installed the Honda rack, which involves cutting the tupperware on the rear of the bike.
So I could either give up the rack (not cheap) and buy new plastic (also not cheap), or find another solution.

So a Givi plate was located and test fitted....
It worked, and now I have the Givi luggage.

Once the last few bits and pieces are fitted, I'll do a post with full breakdown of all my add-ons.

Park those two in your garage overnight....ALONE (no other vehicles allowed in there). Light a candle and put some Barry White on.
A few months later, you'll be surprised with a Ruckus!

Back