• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

My NC like Playing in Water

vman1313

Reaction score
Visit site
Here is just a quick video of Me and Natasha (thats my NCs name) playing in water. These were all done during yesterdays ride in the North GA Mountains. I didn't set out to see how many river/creek crossings I could do in one day BUT I think I should set that as a goal for one day and see how many I can really do. Nothing too difficult or crazy in this video but do notice and listen to the BIG ROCKS I did find.

[video=youtube;i_QbpciB390]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_QbpciB390[/video]

Very cool riding! Love to see some pictures of your skidplate someday :rolleyes: . What tires are you running these days?

Are you sure you aren't in a Range Rover? that is awesome. there is some dolt on the forum wanting a bigger front wheel and changing the entire dynamics of the bike. He needs to see this! You do good work

Are you sure you aren't in a Range Rover? that is awesome. there is some dolt on the forum wanting a bigger front wheel and changing the entire dynamics of the bike. He needs to see this! You do good work

Hahaha Yeah, I havent found anything that the NC with the 17" wont climb over. I am sure a 19 or 21 would make it "easier" to climb over downed trees, rocks, and ruts BUT the NC does just fine off road dont she with her 17?!?!?

all right, man.

OK with you running through standing water all day, but...

Stay out of my trout streams! :p

All the crossings on the video are legal "road" crossings. I truly try to be considerate of people AND nature and not disturb anything else or anyone else BUT I almost had to run over a fisherman the other day in a stream. He gave me the worst look ever though HE was the one standing in the middle of the "road." Cant help some roads cross streams and creeks.

PS...I LOVE fishing and have always wanted to go trout fishing but never have. Must put that on my ToDo List!

Back