• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

My new 2022 Honda NC750XDN arrived Feb26 in 30 days after deposit

MtnBkr47

Reaction score
Visit site
First impressions on ride home in heavy traffic & later some hills & Hwys: Bike feels much lighter than expected, feet easily flat on ground (6’2”) with margin, DCT at first seemed sensitive on takeoff and Engine Braking very noticeable – very nice down steep hills (no braking needed) but need to be smooth with throttle since any quick letting off throttle is like instant braking, Some air turbulence in upper chest at speed, maybe slight hesitation to accelerate from cruise in 6th gear, Seat leans me slightly forward but OK, Performance Handling & Power are all Great – NO going back after DCT.

Note they added an “N” after the model number now. Wondering if that might be due to the use of a new 90/10 Metzeler Tourance “NEXT” tire (touted for better wet grip and street mileage).

Dealer Kept original pricing: $9300 + $1133 Tax, Destination, & Title Fees
Overall very happy with bike. Center Stand & Tender on order… more to come after I get a feel for it.
See Photos below:
Side-L.jpg

Attachments

• 2022 Honda NC750XDN.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 32
Congrats. I forgot what they looked like clean lol. After 10,000 miles incl 3 months of winter riding, mine new bike no longer looks like that.

Have fun, ride safe

Congratulations on your new motorcycle!

Edit: Honda parts diagrams are keyed to the manual transmission 2022 NC750X AC and DCT transmission NC750XD AC. Like previous model years I don't see an N in the model description. Where does NC750XDN appear?

Last edited:
Congratulations on your new motorcycle!

Edit: Honda parts diagrams are keyed to the manual transmission 2022 NC750X AC and DCT transmission NC750XD AC. Like previous model years I don't see an N in the model description. Where does NC750XDN appear?
The bike is listed as a NC750XDN on my Bill Of Sale. I see other dealers offering the new 2022 bike that way as well. I don't know what the "N" means, other than what I just assumed above.

You are going to love it, I have a 2021 model which I think is the same. The DCT is the greatest innovation making riding so easy on the highway, twisties and commuting.
Well may you wear (irish saying)

Back