• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

My Triumph Connectivity System Coming to Older Models

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site

2017 Smartphone Compatibility​

If you purchased a 2017 Street Triple or Tiger 800 and are upset about missing out on riding the whole ‘smartphone connectivity wave’, Triumph has a solution for you. As of December 21st, 2020, the company will offer a package to retrofit the Triumph Connectivity System to your older model Triumph motorcycles.

As of right now, this upgrade will be available to 2017-2019 Street Triples and 2018-2019 Tiger 800s (that feature TFT displays). If you own one of the larger bikes (i.e. Speed Triple and Tiger 1200), expect your package to land later next year.

The package brings some sweet features to your TFT display to make your riding safer and more convenient. The My Triumph Connectivity System allows for your phone to be paired with the motorcycle as many OEMs are currently shifting to smartphone compatibility with their new models.

Turn_by_turn_storyline_menu_550x705.jpg

Google paired up with Triumph to bring the same intuitive navigation system from your smartphone to your motorcycle’s TFT display in seamless integration. Your display will also allow for full control of your GoPro unit, and you will have phone calls and music selection operated right from your motorcycle handlebars. The final feature is the ‘My Garage’ feature that keeps track of your motorcycles services and will let you know when your next service is.

This upgrade will be available December 21st, 2020 and pricing/availability will vary depending on your location.

The post My Triumph Connectivity System Coming to Older Models appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

Back