• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

N. va to central PA area.

frozenpoet

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
This thursday I'm heading north into PA for a little camping trip. I'm flexible as to where I'm going if anyone wants to ride..

too far to get there :D
have fun and share pics please.

over here, i have to wait until cooler weather is coming. now its just too scorching touring in the day time. :(

Where you heading in PA? I have a 5k that I am the organizer of this weekend or I would join. If you want to ride on some dirt in the south central part of the state, I would stop by Michaux State Forest. You can download the map on the DCNR website and it shows all the trails and dirt roads. If you want so real fun, head up above State College to the PA Wilds. Lots of twisty roads. It is getting near Elk breading time so keep your eyes open. I was just backpacking in Sproul State Forest and they just freshly paved rt 144. Still have to watch for the occasional gravel.

I really don't have a plan in mind, I am going to keep an eye on the weather as some heavy thunderstorms are supposed to roll through so I'll be trying to avoid them.

Back