• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NADA price for 2013 NC700X DCT

Afan

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not that I would complain if somebody pays me the "Suggested Price" from NADA Motorcycle, but I think their software is a bit off...

Screenshot 2021-04-02 204616.png

The list price shown is for the motorcycle when it was new.

What I see possibly wrong is that the listing is for an XD but the photo shows a manual transmission and I think that list price was for the manual version..

Average retail is what you should be looking at, adjust up or down based on condition from there. As 670cc said, suggested list price was the suggested list price when the bike/car/whatever was new, in the year it was new.

There’s a lot of lack of understanding of those KBB/ Nada prices- there’s the MSRP, average ( used) dealer pricing, and trade in values.
I see a lot of used bikes priced at the “ dealer” prices by a private seller, which usually don’t sell very quickly, if at all. The dealer price assumes that the bike has been inspected and has at least a minimum warranty.
Usually, I look at the “trade in” value as a starting point, since ( at least from a private seller) I’m assuming the risk that the bike is in fair condition.
A word of advice: Farkles are nice, but usually don’t add a lot of value. Of course, there are exceptions to every rule!
As my Dad used to say, it’s worth whatever someone will pay for it!

Also, dealer used vehicle pricing is higher because usually the sole reason a dealer is selling a used bike is to make a profit over what they paid for it. Private sellers are more likely just to want to recover the residual value of the used bike.

Back