• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

National Vstream Tall 22" Touring Windshield and Nolan N44 Helmet

Old Can Ride

Reaction score
Visit site
0.jpgTook a 7 hour trip today got to give the National Vstream Tall 22" Touring Windshield and Nolan N44 Helmet a real life test.

Got to wear the Nolan N44 with the visor on the helmet. With my Shoei Hornet DS helmet the visor at high speeds catches in the wind, and the wind will try and rip the helmet off your head. Does not happen with the visor on the Nolan N44. No problems with the Nolan N44. The Noland N44 is a lot quieter than the Shoei. Except for one Arari helmet, all helmets are slightly small on my big head. I have a 3XXXL Nolan N44 helmet (the largest size), and it is slightly too tight. I have this slightly too tight problem on any new helmet for a few months, but after a lot of stretching and time they all finally fit. Sure hurts my big ears for awhile. This helmet comes standard with a yellow Pinlock for the full windshield. I like the spring loaded sun visor, that retracts with a touch from the finger. Also with this helmet, you can drink a can coke or a ice tea when going down the highway. Something only open faced helmets could due before this helmet. This is the first full face helmet I have owned that will do this.

001.jpg

The National Vstream Tall 22" Touring windshield did a great job. As a matter of fact, this windshield has less buffering behind it than a Goldwing GL1800. Really well designed. I looked on line a few minutes ago, and this windshield is sold out until 11/15/2013. This windshield will be at wholesalers after 11/15/2013. Last time this windshield was at the wholesalers, they were sold out in less than 1 hour. It rained most of the day, did get to test the windshield and helmet in a lot of different conditions today.

SmileyGirl.jpg

Last edited:
I'm thinking on getting the Nolan 44. I didn't think of how easy it would be to take a drink! You've given me another great excuse for getting one. What colour? I'm wondering about the white one, but it seems to have a funny looking black ring at the top of it (they all do but is most obvious with the white).
Thanks for the review of it so far!

Back