• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Nc 700x Hard Off Road

Something kinda related... When the guy dropped his bike first time the frunk got open. Similar situation I saw on two different YouTube videos, when the rider drops the bike the frunk would open. Just a coincidence or that's kinda an issue with NC's frunk?

Something kinda related... When the guy dropped his bike first time the frunk got open. Similar situation I saw on two different YouTube videos, when the rider drops the bike the frunk would open. Just a coincidence or that's kinda an issue with NC's frunk?

There are some riders, myself NOT included, who are known to ride with the frunk lid unlatched. So naturally it might fall open with the bike on it's side. One time I didn't press my frunk lid down firmly. Later, it flew open on the highway, startled me big time, and made be do a u-turn to go retrieve a hat that blew out.

Last edited:
There are some riders, myself NOT included, who are know to ride with the frunk lid unlatched...
Oh! Ok, I understand why it could happen, but don't understand why would somebody do that? To hold a open bag of chips and and eat? Totally wrong...

... One time I didn't press my frunk lid down firmly. Lare, it flew open on the highway, startled me big time, and made be do a u-turn to go retrieve a hat that blew out.

Ha ha ha ha... I can imagine! The situation for a heart attack.
:D

My frunk pops open at inopportune times. Not a real positive latch system, and with limited adjustability approaches. So for now I am using a bungee cord as a safety. I just pull it forward when I want to open or close the frunk and it stays there until I pull it back again.

2017-05-10 13;37;39 by greenboy, on Flickr

Back