• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC at the Track

The last ride I went on with them we were supposed to go to this restaurant, the Yellow Deli, and when we ended up eating somewhere else I remarked to Matt that "I remember when it was 'all about the journey...' but I was really excited about this ride because I wanted the destination."

That sentiment made me feel ...old. LOL

Your whole statement gives me a flashback to my younger days but I really like the last few sentances. When I was in my 20's and 30's I hung with the wrong crowd. Three accidents later I was still riding like a mad man. Lucky for me the army moved me to BFE. No more large groups. Barely any riders except seasoned adults on Harleys. That is when I finally put things in perpective. Your statement "It's all the crowd you fall in with" couldn't be more true. Glad you figured that out before something really bad happend.

Glad you figured that out before something really bad happend.

Thanks ;) me too. The people I spend most of my time with now like family... we are all a little crazy, but we look out for and keep each other in check. It's actually quite beautiful. We tried to bring our street friends into the track family, but they resisted; the prefer to ride like that on the street

...You can only lead a horse to water, I guess.

Thanks ;) me too. The people I spend most of my time with now like family... we are all a little crazy, but we look out for and keep each other in check. It's actually quite beautiful. We tried to bring our street friends into the track family, but they resisted; the prefer to ride like that on the street

...You can only lead a horse to water, I guess.
You're a hoot, thanks.

What bikes were you competitive with? I'm thinking WERA would put you in Clubman, starting from the back, and see how you did.

Anyway... Well... What bikes were your chasing?

179809d1373210666t-apple-going-down-billions-tax-fraud-thread-necromancy.png

It either will or it won't... Are you trying to keep it alive?
You resurrected it, green boy just made a joke about it. Hard too see it staying alive, the NC700X seams as popular a race bike as a Prius would be a track car

You resurrected it, green boy just made a joke about it. Hard too see it staying alive, the NC700X seams as popular a race bike as a Prius would be a track car
Yes, it seems unlikely that anyone would race one, but CandyStripes took hers to the track and had a blast and probably learned a lot...

Yes, it seems unlikely that anyone would race one, but CandyStripes took hers to the track and had a blast and probably learned a lot...
Hey if it's the bike you have, and like you said pushing it like that you'll learn the bike and how to ride better

Hey if it's the bike you have, and like you said pushing it like that you'll learn the bike and how to ride better
Yes. Or you might crash and destroy your bike and get seriously injured... It's best to do that at the track. Ambulances are standing by.

Yes. Or you might crash and destroy your bike and get seriously injured... It's best to do that at the track. Ambulances are standing by.
You were talking about riding on the track, I never said anything about riding on the road so I thought it was implied that I was referring to track riding still. To be clear I was talking about riding on the track

Thanks to 670cc i believe! I have learned so much here, any forum has sarcasm, but he just couldn't take it. He could dish it though. I'm a firm believe you learn more by reading than posting.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back