• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Information NC Fishing Trip

LesC

Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I thought I would post a couple pics of the fish I caught. I rode the NC to Kelly Lake, located in Standing Stone State Park, Tennessee. It is more famous for no one catching fish. This large mouth bass is about 10 or 11 inches. Caught it on an artificial worm. Of course I returned it to the lake quickly and alive. 686B96A7-BBE8-442E-967F-93296EC0583C.jpegB03180F5-C66B-484A-AC1A-55A3BAD86D06.jpeg50DD1645-DD2A-491D-AE13-74166CCBBE84.jpeg

“I rode the NC to Kelly Lake, located in Standing Stone State Park, Tennessee.”

This is General Discussion. Kickstand Lodge Annual Gathering is another thread. Although, the only reason I would not go fishing while I was there is because I wouldn’t want to buy the out of state fishing license for trout.

“I rode the NC to Kelly Lake, located in Standing Stone State Park, Tennessee.”

This is General Discussion. Kickstand Lodge Annual Gathering is another thread. Although, the only reason I would not go fishing while I was there is because I wouldn’t want to buy the out of state fishing license for trout.
MOs is private property....I know in Indiana, no fishing license needed on private property (either in state or out of state fisherman)....Isnt North Carolina the same?

MOs is private property....I know in Indiana, no fishing license needed on private property (either in state or out of state fisherman)....Isnt North Carolina the same?
Your probably correct and it’s worth looking into.

Sweet, I forgot all about telescoping rods...havent had one since I was a kid...hmm, think I need to make a trip to BassPro for a new little rod...
I should have clarified that I was being NC specific, as in NC700XD, opposed to my usual little fishing adventures on-a Gold Wing. I’ve had at least 2 dozen of these little poles over the years. Gold Wings have gotten so heavy and it was getting a lot harder to get the beasts turned around on small lake roads. This was the reason for buying the NC700XD. It fits the bill perfectly. I’m loving it!

Too funny, here i was at Cabelas just the other day with a little collapsible rod in my hand wondering if i'd use it enough... Too bad i placed it back on the shelf and am now reading your post. Too Funny!! :{)

Back