• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC is now famous!

Deckyon

Reaction score
raven.deckyon.com
Took my MSF Motorcycle Safety Basic Rider Course this past weekend. Great learning experience overall, and I now feel not only more comfortable riding my own NC, but I learned to ride manual. Makes me glad I got the DCT version... My left hand is wrecked right now - no grip and forearm is tight and tired.

BUT - that isn't the point of this post. The point is the following photo from the MSF book:
img_2995.jpg

Ummm, if that is supposed to be an example of a good windscreen, I can imagine better examples.

The sad thing is it is such a close-up photo most folks have no idea what type of bike it is except us.

I still have mine, but I am looking at a spoiler that may fit which may help getting the wind over the helmet. Don't know yet as I am not having too bad an issue, and I am rarely on interstates anyway. I am tempted, however, to paint it black...

They must have redone the the whole book. Mine is edition 7.1 and there are no photos in it; just illustrations. I hope they improved it.

Yes, they just did a big revamp of the program last year(I think). My local MSF guys just got new CB300Fs and GW250s. I kinda want to retake the class just to give those bikes a go...

My local MSF guys just got new CB300Fs and GW250s. I kinda want to retake the class just to give those bikes a go...

Heh, yeah, I would like like to spend a little time on the CB300F too. When I took my course last year the bikes were mostly Suzuki TU250s with a couple other bikes I don't remember. I grabbed one of the two DR200s and did the course with that.

Back