• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

nc700 rear rack

Received and mounted my rack today. Thanks Dale. Headed to the mountains on Thursday if they didn't wash away.
1003151213b_zpsfksf0mss.jpg

1003151211a_HDR_zpstasygogh.jpg
What is the cost?

I hope Dale is still producing these racks simply because they are great. I love mine.

Found a product similar to Dale's Rack on Ebay. It seems to be from Russia

Rac1.jpgRac2.jpg

90 bucks + 40 shipping. I think not!
Yes, that combined $130 price does seem kind of low. HONDABIKEPRO sold his racks for around $250 plus shipping, if I remember right. They were worth it.

Yes, that combined $130 price does seem kind of low. HONDABIKEPRO sold his racks for around $250 plus shipping, if I remember right. They were worth it.
I got mine from Dale for roughly $250 give or take a little, but I thought it included shipping? Very well made, designed well, fits perfectly, strong and also well finished. OEM quality. And yes, worth the price.

That one in the link above looks cheaply made and poorly finished in comparison to the HondaBikePro/Dale's Rack.

As the one from the states was not available...and whould be expensive to get here in eu, i bought the russian version. Solidly built. Very stable and a lot of details that are welcommed but not strictly needed :)
Had a lot of trouble with shipping but that is not the sellers fault.

After reading up more on the forum I found out Dale lives just south of me. I drove down to his area and bought the second to the last one he has. He also mentioned due to cost of materials and CNC work he will not be making anymore of these as they would be sold over $300+ at this point for new. Snag the last one while you can, send him a PM. Make sure to post that you snagged the last one so to save future people some time and less hassle for Dale. Just installed mine today and I see what all the hype is about now. Well made product.

Last edited:
I got mine from Dale for roughly $250 give or take a little, but I thought it included shipping? Very well made, designed well, fits perfectly, strong and also well finished. OEM quality. And yes, worth the price.

That one in the link above looks cheaply made and poorly finished in comparison to the HondaBikePro/Dale's Rack.
Dale's rack was top quality and absolutely worth the price -- I WISH the OEM stuff from Honda was that good.

Back