• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Nc700 Rider of the Storm videos

Makingitwork6999

Reaction score
Visit site
My roving TV equipment. Ooo. Ummm. Multi-media storage and data transfer devices. Wow. Expensive. Right???

Attachments

• A57009F5-CE2B-474C-AE4B-98B8BC1BC176.jpeg
    A57009F5-CE2B-474C-AE4B-98B8BC1BC176.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4

Makingitwork6999

Reaction score
Visit site
I got trapped by a backhoe today on a trail. I am adding another dirt skills video on this matter. Sometimes you need to get off the bike and rock it.

Makingitwork6999

Reaction score
Visit site
I am working on a fork tuning video. I will be suspending my bike from my garage bovine swing. Ok. For you Monty Python fans. That is an idiom. A very twisted one. But it is for my bike. And no. I do not live on a farm. It will show how you can suspend your bike in your garage so it absolutely wont fall. Or if you ride a cow and scrub her down frequently. Well. That too.

Makingitwork6999

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh. I also have a less refined more informational playlist on my channel. I promise a lot more content very quickly. I kinda ride all day and edit all night. So. I can only do so much.

Makingitwork6999

Reaction score
Visit site
The busted windshield problem. Okay, the windshield to be more accurate, pulls off the rubber friction mounts over time.

Makingitwork6999

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone. I know we all have ideas about how safe it is to ride on a tire repair. Or. Maybe it is just too hard to do. I took the time to do some tire repair practice. Mostly because I ride solo in the dirt and mud in isolated places off the grid so to speak. Yes. No GPS. So… I made this fun two-part video. Great for you videography geeks out there.

Makingitwork6999

Reaction score
Visit site
DCT people may think their bike cannot be a performer. This is absolutely wrong. They can accelerate very quickly. Not only that, you can develop new skills. Skills other riders may never have.

Makingitwork6999

Reaction score
Visit site
One of the things I learned about making videos is that if I do a fade-in on the video from black to the title screen, then I may not be able to get a good shortcut copy and paste into certain forums

Makingitwork6999

Reaction score
Visit site
I am always updating my videos and making both long and short maintenance videos. Mostly so you don’t need to eat a whole pizza just to get to the good parts. Here is my latest video on fork tuning. It shows what it looks like when the oil level is wrong. So. Do what I show. Not what I did. Save yourself a lot of trouble. And… enjoy a new custom fork setup! Wow. So much better!! See my other fork videos.

Makingitwork6999

Reaction score
Visit site
Using my noo boob cam… er um…. new bewb cam… I mean my chest mount cam… wow I need new pain drugs…. I made this new video for your enjoyment.

Makingitwork6999

Reaction score
Visit site
I want to thank everyone again for watching my videos. Yes I am aware that they are absolutely terrible. But as I make more of them, I realize that there are certain skills that are required. Having a specialized camera that has a macro feature allows me to zoom in on things. Also having a chest mount makes things easier for a hands-free video production. In another video I actually show you how I made the chest mount.