• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700 showcased at AIM Expo

chewybrian

Reaction score
Visit site
I was at the AIM motorcycle show in Orlando yesterday (very big, very cool). The NC700 was the showcase piece for Honda America:

MvocAXQ.jpg

They let patrons ride one on the dyno, mostly to show off the auto option, it seemed. They also had another model on display, which must be a 2017:

0ZrDiyh.jpg

Here's a link to lots of photos from my visit:

AIM Expo Motorcycle show - Bike Forums

^If you like old school street bikes, you may enjoy it.

Looks like the one on the dyno is a pre-2016 model and the silver is the newer 2016+ model. Kind of odd as the 2016 has the newest version of the DCT, so if you were going to showcase something, you'd expect it to be the latest and greatest!

Looks like the one on the dyno is a pre-2016 model and the silver is the newer 2016+ model. Kind of odd as the 2016 has the newest version of the DCT, so if you were going to showcase something, you'd expect it to be the latest and greatest!
The demo unit has been around a while. I want to say it was at Daytona last year, I know it was this year. It got me thinking about how to get a shop to dyno my DCT.

You would think they would have the newest generation transmission to demo but for most people just seeing for themselves how it works in real life might be enough.

Back