• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700D Integra Center Stand rear tier touchs the ground

tergin

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi;

I've NC700D Integra 2012. When I bought it, it has a lowering kit. Two metal plates are longer than the original as you may know. Then I ordered the original plate cushion connection from the dealer with the exact code number 52471-MGS-D30 and replaced them with the lowering ones. Now my bike is in its original state with these plates. But this time, when I put the bike on the center stand, my rear tier only touches the ground, I cannot roll it for chain lubrication. Does anyone have NC700 DCT 2012 Integra can send a picture of the side stand with measurement in front of it? So I can check my center stand is standard state or it is also different from the original one.

Thanks

Last edited:
Obviously it's a temporary solution to your problem, but until you get your issue resolved permanently, you can find a scrap piece of plywood or something similar (metal / hard plastic), maybe with dimensions around 12-15" square and 1/2" or more thick, and use it under your center stand when performing routine maintenance. Good luck getting the issue figured out, I'm of no help there.

So I found a photo for the original center stand and compare with mine. Here are the pics. Previous owner of the bike change its center stand with NC700 S's, which is lower than the original one. Because he used lowering kits before I buy from him. Also I realize that when measuring the stand, also my side stand engine kill switch is not there :(
Yellow meter 10 inches=30cm
White meter is mine is 23cm

NC700 Original 30mm.jpgNC700S 23mm.jpg

So the center stand for the NC700 Integra is taller than the center stand for an NC700S? I'm wondering because I'm looking for a shorter center stand. Mine is too tall. I lowered my NC700X 2 inches & I can't lift the bike onto the stand unless I roll the rear tire onto a 1 1/2" board that I keep in the frunk. I measured my center stand & it's 9.5 inches from the foot to the center of the hole where it pivots on the bike. It was supposed to be for an NC700S but I think Amazon sent a stand for the NC700X.

Yes exactly as you say, if you cannot lift your bike light and easy your stand is for S not for X or Integra. The problem I'm having too is exactly the opposite of yours. You can see the differences between the two center stand measurements in the attached picture. So send yours to me and I'll send mine to you :D

Attachments

• centerstand.jpeg
    centerstand.jpeg
    69 KB · Views: 23
Really? I will be glad to happy if you can do that. If it is for X then it should be the same dimensions as the picture I attached before. I can take pictures of mine on Monday.

As far as I can see on your last picture, that center stand is for 700-750 S. Dimension is 10 inch and that apx. refers to 26cm, same as mine :( I need 12-inch stand which fits for X. Also it is not genuine Honda stand, it is GP Kompozit which made in Turkey and I can buy from here in my origin country :D I think I should consider buying from here.;)

Anyway, thank you for your effort in helping me.

GP Kompozit Honda NC 700 / 750 S 2012-2020

Last edited:
Back