• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Nc700x exhaust a recommendation

15mtyler

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm looking to upgrade the exhaust and I've narrowed it down to either a ixil hyperlow, yoshi r77, or Leo vince evo 2. I want something louder that stock but not annoyingly loud. Deep and throaty would be preferred. What would you guys recamend

Hey 15 welcome to the ride!! Exhaust systems are like opinions, everyone has one and usually a different one for whatever reason. I too like a little noise, but not obnoxiously loud as i have neighbors that I like and want to keep haha. Nice and throaty was what i was looking for and found mine after considerable research. I went with the DanMoto, it is Stain-less steel and came with a new mid pipe and mini baffles in each exiting pipe for a really nice/throaty sound throughout the rpm range. The whole setup was about $120 to my door and 10-12 minute installation time. Super Simple, easy peasy man! :{)

NC700x new parts.jpg

The fit-n-finish on mine is immaculate. The welds all appear to be by hand and nearly perfect, aesthetically pleasing to the observant/discerning eye IMHO. :{)

I like my new one, IXIL Hyperflow. With the baffles in it is nice and growly and throaty without being obnoxious. There isn't a huge increase in overall sound, it is still there, but you wont go deaf from a day out riding. And it looks great (to me, at least.) Very easy to swap - took less time than swapping the windscreen.
IXIL L3XB HYPERLOW BLACK EXHAUST HONDA NC 700 X 2012-2015 - IXIL USA

xs11y0ar7ci21.jpg

[video=youtube;MZlxUqp4FC8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZlxUqp4FC8[/video]

That is the video I used for the swap, and what finally sold me on the exhaust.

I like my new one, IXIL Hyperflow. With the baffles in it is nice and growly and throaty without being obnoxious. There isn't a huge increase in overall sound, it is still there, but you wont go deaf from a day out riding. And it looks great (to me, at least.) Very easy to swap - took less time than swapping the windscreen.
IXIL L3XB HYPERLOW BLACK EXHAUST HONDA NC 700 X 2012-2015 - IXIL USA

xs11y0ar7ci21.jpg

[video=youtube;MZlxUqp4FC8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZlxUqp4FC8[/video]

That is the video I used for the swap, and what finally sold me on the exhaust.

The sound on these is what makes me want one, how is the quality on it though. I haven't been able to find one and actually hold it (weld, finish and overall build quality)

The sound on these is what makes me want one, how is the quality on it though. I haven't been able to find one and actually hold it (weld, finish and overall build quality)

So far, it's been solid. It has good weight, though not as much as the OEM. The fit and finish is great, and even has the centerstand rest, same as the OEM. Good and solid and the rubber stopper is also high quality. Baffles are held tight, no movement once installed. Everything fit perfectly. I do recommend it highly. Really changes the character of the bike, in looks and sound.

I have the Leo Vince with the DB Killer in. It sounds nice. I can hear it accelerating but its fairly quiet at cruise.

I have two of these bikes. Bought both for my daughters. 1st one came with a TwoBrothers slip on. Throaty and very nice. Not obnoxious when riding for the rider either or for those around. But when she opens it up to pass and I am behind her it it get real loud and throaty. Nothing bad but the bike sure sounds bad!
2nd I bought had stock exhaust. Sounds like a sewing machine. Now I have Goldwings and don't in the least mind quiet exhaust and I do not like high pitched loud exhaust on sport bikes. But after hearing the TwoBrothers exhaust Bwop, Bwop sound I knew the stock exhaust had to go. I saw the +$400 price tag of the TwoBrothers and gagged! I searched and found DanMoto exhaust. Bought the Carbon fiber exhaust put the baffle in and got a very nice exhaust tone. To a perceiving ear it may not be as deep as the TwoBrothers but you have to get them both side by side to tell. So for $135 I have an excellent slip on and it weighs 1.5#. Yep I just shed a lot of weight compared to stock! I bet a stock muffler weighs 15# or slightly more. Saved over $300 compared to TwoBrothers too. Fit and finish of the DanMoto is topnotch too. Welds are very good and look good too. Can't say anything bad about them. Have two more on my CBR 1100XX. After a while the son doesn't like to ride close behind me on the CBR because of noise though.
Goodluck

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
There are so many out there, it can be daunting to try and find something for your liking. I had been looking for over a year, before getting the Ixil. Take your time looking - it will be better in the long run, trust me.

There are so many out there, it can be daunting to try and find something for your liking. I had been looking for over a year, before getting the Ixil. Take your time looking - it will be better in the long run, trust me.

Do you like the ixil?

I have a Delkevic 9” stainless oval exhaust. I love it. Throaty, but not obnoxious whatsoever. I enjoy it. Great quality and came with a centerstand stop.

Do you like the ixil?

I love the Ixil! Was out today, and was finding it was great at reminding me that I could be heard, without being obnoxious, and I could hear still when I got home (I do wear earplugs or earbuds when riding) And I am still loving the looks of it. And it does come with the center stand stop firmly welded in the correct place.

Back