• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700X Owner checking in

n30r3l0ad3d

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, new to the forums.. Michigan area. Been browsing them as a guest for the past couple weeks. Just bought my red non abs NC700X last Friday, and have about 160 miles on it. Love the bike, other than the seat. New seat on the way. Any mechanical questions, I will try to answer best I can. See you around the forums.

You guessed correct. Obviously every variation of "Neo" on every forum I've ever registered on is either me, or someone else took the name. I got creative ;).

Thanks for the welcome.

Hi, new to the forums.. Michigan area. Been browsing them as a guest for the past couple weeks. Just bought my red non abs NC700X last Friday, and have about 160 miles on it. Love the bike, other than the seat. New seat on the way. Any mechanical questions, I will try to answer best I can. See you around the forums.

I know this is stalker-like, but a guy named Tylerhasaphone on Youtube subscribed to your channel.. Tyler owned a NC and I bought one based off of his awesome recommendation.

Tylerhasaphone was one of the first people I came across on youtube while researching the NC700X. He recently sold his (sadface) but I understood why. I have a 74 CB750 with a 915 kit in it for my adrenalin fix, which now that I have the new bike I can focus on building another 970 (the 915 is a tired race motor). I can't really ride my CB in town cause it will overheat, that and it's really not a street motor. That's where my NC came into play. Thanks again for all the warm welcome's.

One of the electrical engineers that I work with always uses a password P3ck3R for the plc software. Welcome N30

Back