• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700X Photos

smokeydog865

Reaction score
Visit site
I am a new member and saw a thread specifically to share videos of your bikes but did not find one only for pictures. I'd love to start a new thread that shares only pictures. No explanation necessary, just a place to drop photos of everyone's bikes. I personally just like to see what everyone has and has done to them without searching through all the various threads. I'll start! 2012 Honda NC700X, purchased May 22nd with only 1,100 miles on it!

IMG_2151.JPG

IMG_2152.JPG

Configured for around town and commuting to work:
IMG_2772-XL.jpg

Configured for long distance travel:
IMG_2516-XL.jpg

I got a 2015 NC700X Manual. I wanted it in Red, but locally in Massachuetts it was selling for around $5,500. I got it for $3900 out the door used in May 2019, with only 2900 miles. Amazing Deal... Although dealer said it was never dropped, I suspect it was, as there is a scratch on the engine. The stock tires were basically out. Drove 400 miles to get it, all the way in NY. It Came with GIVI handgaurds and GIVI extended windscreen.

My second motorcycle, and I'm a younger guy. But I totally see the practicality of it and want to push it for years to come, and although sometimes, could use a little more power, I enjoy it.

I have about 8000 miles now. I changed a few things.

- Danmoto X12? exaust (sounds like a monster) might be too loud now, but I may downgrade to a slightly softer note. Thought stock was too silent, but now Police can hear me a mile away.
- Scorpian Trailmaster II - about 5000 miles on them, and tread still looks nice. 10x better then stock, confidence in rain too
- Added INNONOV dashcam (front and rear), a must have for anyone
- (opposing popularity among NC riders) fender eliminator kit
- Denali Air Horn (Which fell off, awaiting Crash bars re-install)
- Gold Sprocket Cover
-Gold/Yellow Reflective Rim Tape
-Gold Aluminum Radiator Guard
- Removable soft rear tail bag (Aliexpress)
-Removable soft side bags (Aliexpress)
- magnetic tank bag (Aliexpress)
- Rear Breaks (Fully Stintered) I didn't like the stock rear brakes, they stink.
-Gold (not the same hue...oh well) adjustable footpegs. (lowered 40 mm) since I am 6 ft 2, with long legs. Killed alot of ground clearance though, for turns when Knee down.
- Givi Footpeg Extender (great for grass parking)
-

Going to Install:
- Denali D4 LED lights ... Whopping $400, hopefully they are good.
- Honda OEM Center Stand
- Ukraine Crash Bars (may paint them gold..don't want it look too tacky though)
- Sargent Seat Gold Trim (Backordered....for a month)
-Windshield Extender (Amazon)

Wish list:
-Highway Pegs (probably easy after crashbar)
- Aftermarket Cruise control, would be nice
- DID VX3 chain, sprockets 16 T/ 46 T combo, as opposed to 17T/43T (which I believe is stock), I would like a little more throttle feedback.

7BB6CDEE-AAC9-446A-AD8D-B68BBA17F1F5.jpgIMG_2383.jpgIMG_2858.jpgIMG_3338.jpg7BB6CDEE-AAC9-446A-AD8D-B68BBA17F1F5.jpgIMG_2383.jpgIMG_2858.jpgIMG_3338.jpg

Greetings from Greece. I was looking to buy a new bike and found the Nc700x used at a really good price and Honda is one of the few brands I am not afraid to buy used. The Nc is perfect for the landscape of Greece and I am loving it. Added a shorter windscreen to keep the buffeting at a minimum and an exhaust because it sounds amazing.02E68A2E-D81E-4551-8871-A8226341A378.jpeg

I got a 2015 NC700X Manual. I wanted it in Red, but locally in Massachuetts it was selling for around $5,500. I got it for $3900 out the door used in May 2019, with only 2900 miles. Amazing Deal... Although dealer said it was never dropped, I suspect it was, as there is a scratch on the engine. The stock tires were basically out. Drove 400 miles to get it, all the way in NY. It Came with GIVI handgaurds and GIVI extended windscreen.

SkinnyMoss Just a suggestion but paint that lower center cowl black with plastidip and it will make the bike look sick with your all black look. Matches the side perfectly and hides the dirt.

PXL_20201208_174402792.jpg

I love your bike man. It's freaking awesome. I ordered the Ukraine Crash bars too... Waiting on arrival. Whats the longest distance you have travelled on your NC?
Thanks,
In early summer of 2015 I did a two week tour from Maine to about 24 other states and 50 National Parks and Monuments and back, around 13,000 miles. Again in the summer of 2017 I did another similar two-week tour (but hitting weird roadside attractions) and did about the same 13,000 miles out and back. Was hoping to hit the Arctic Circle up the Dempster Highway and take Top of The World Highway to Alaska this summer but the border is closed. Haven't ridden much in the last year and a half, just commuting once in awhile when schools were in session.

I am a new member and saw a thread specifically to share videos of your bikes but did not find one only for pictures. I'd love to start a new thread that shares only pictures. No explanation necessary, just a place to drop photos of everyone's bikes. I personally just like to see what everyone has and has done to them without searching through all the various threads. I'll start! 2012 Honda NC700X, purchased May 22nd with only 1,100 miles on it!

View attachment 42319

View attachment 42320

Very nice! Riding after dark on hot summer night is great, but there are so many deer around here that I just don't get the bike out at night much.
Rats with antlers. Indiana has an over-population problem.

I grew up in the suburbs of Chicagoland and thought deer where majestic creatures given as a gift to humanity for their grace and beauty . . . until I moved out past the suburban sprawl and planted an orchard on my land. They ate it. Seriously took all the freshly planted fruit trees down to stubs. Dozens of trees eaten.

Been feuding with them ever since.

Dusk on the bike is the worst time. Thankfully I've not hit one. Had a "close encounter of the whitetail kind" this summer. Had a few others over the years. This year I could have pulled the tail of one, scare both of us. I was thankful for the ABS brakes on the bike that night as the bike stayed upright.

At least in the dark of night, when I ride home from the local fencing club, I can see their eyes glowing in the light of the headlamp from a distance. Gives me time to slow down while they do stupid things and cross the roadways at the worst possible times.

Back