• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC750S Farkling

Tiny Tim

Reaction score
Visit site
Getting close to my satisfaction point now.

Carbon Fibre Fender Extender & R&G Radiator Screen
Img_2997.jpg

Heed Engine Bars
Highway Pegs
Sound Bomb Air Horn
Front Fog Lights
Img_2996.jpg

Ram Mount for IP66 IPhone Case
Img_2998.jpg

Front Fog Light Switches
Img_3007.jpg

Cream Vinyl Lining to Frunk (to stop it being the black hole)
Cigar Socket with LED Torch
Voltmeter
Twin USB Charging Ports
Img_3003.jpg

Fuzeblock mounted in document box in base of Frunk
Img_3005.jpg

Givi Luggage
Puig Screen (which I'm not happy with and will replace with a French Secdem screen)
Img_3008.jpg

Rear Mudflap
Img_3002.jpg

I've done the Seat Angle Mod to raise the nose although, on the S this leaves an ugly gap and fouls the frunk lid a little - more thought required.

I ordered the bike with a Centre Stand and Honda Heated Grips.

My opinion is it that the NC750DCT is a fine machine and (now) ticks almost all of my boxes.

My only criticisms (and they're very minor) is it could do with a larger tank and I would have preferred the fuel cap to be on the side (like BMW800 and not under the seat, but as I said - minor.

Getting close to my satisfaction point now.

Carbon Fibre Fender Extender & R&G Radiator Screen
View attachment 34647

Heed Engine Bars
Highway Pegs
Sound Bomb Air Horn
Front Fog Lights
View attachment 34648

Ram Mount for IP66 IPhone Case
View attachment 34649

Front Fog Light Switches
View attachment 34650

Cream Vinyl Lining to Frunk (to stop it being the black hole)
Cigar Socket with LED Torch
Voltmeter
Twin USB Charging Ports
View attachment 34651

Fuzeblock mounted in document box in base of Frunk
View attachment 34652

Givi Luggage
Puig Screen (which I'm not happy with and will replace with a French Secdem screen)
View attachment 34653

Rear Mudflap
View attachment 34654

I've done the Seat Angle Mod to raise the nose although, on the S this leaves an ugly gap and fouls the frunk lid a little - more thought required.

I ordered the bike with a Centre Stand and Honda Heated Grips.

My opinion is it that the NC750DCT is a fine machine and (now) ticks almost all of my boxes.

My only criticisms (and they're very minor) is it could do with a larger tank and I would have preferred the fuel cap to be on the side (like BMW800 and not under the seat, but as I said - minor.
Great place to mount the Fuzeblock, I put mine where the tool roll lives. May have to revisit my install [emoji53]

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

You have to drill holes for fender extender? I'm worried about messing up my fender. I was thinking super glue would be good too... but not on its own...

The glue (mastic) that comes with the fender extender is specifically designed for automotive use. It will stick like shit to a blanket. Try and get it in the right position first time but, if gently applied to start with, it can be repositioned. Once you're happy, apply pressure, one way or another, preferably with clamps or a vice and you're good to go.

Superglue in this application would not work as it would be too brittle.

Back