• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question nc750s forks

Nezzos

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello, I have a NC750SA 2018 and was involved in a crash. I am okay, but my beloved bike was damaged. Now, I need a front right fork tube. It has been a mission impossible to find one. I found some websites that may have it this and hire, but I'm wondering if the NC750S 2012-2014 has the same fork tube. I found the dimensions of the JMP FORK TUBE - 43/647 MM - which I believe is for the 2014-2019 model, and 41/643 which is for the 2012-2014 model. Can you please confirm if this is correct?"

You'll stand a better chance of an answer on the UK forum. The S was never sold in the US or Canada AFAIK.

This is an international forum, but unfortunately for the OP, there are some but not many S owners visiting here that may have knowledge to help out.

I can confirm that my 2013 700S has a tube diameter of 41mm. With the forks currently assembled I cannot confirm the length. If the left fork tube is in good condition checking the diameter should be pretty straight forward. If you are not able to find the information online, you may be able to disassemble what you currently have and confirm the length. Sorry to hear of your difficulty and good luck with your search.

I have seen plenty of fork tubes on Ebay UK. They are not that rare. You might have to be patient but they do turn up.

Back