• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC750X 2014 Muffler dent

Your profile picture is very cool! Where was it taken? What bike were you riding?
To answer both questions; I believe that was the 850GS product launch out of Gateway, Co. ( I demo ride for BMW). And yes, riding for a living, 10 hours per day, you will eventually find yourself on your back, looking up at the sky trying to remember just WTF happened. I believe I crashed a 1200GS on that product launch in fact. No injuries, just a dinged up corporate rig. It happens with the most experienced riders as well as newbies. After dumping your bike, pick it up, get back on, and try not to make the same mistake again.
Having said that...Hasn't really worked for me, but someone has to get it right sooner or later. Might as well be you Mvando.

To answer both questions; I believe that was the 850GS product launch out of Gateway, Co. ( I demo ride for BMW). And yes, riding for a living, 10 hours per day, you will eventually find yourself on your back, looking up at the sky trying to remember just WTF happened. I believe I crashed a 1200GS on that product launch in fact. No injuries, just a dinged up corporate rig. It happens with the most experienced riders as well as newbies. After dumping your bike, pick it up, get back on, and try not to make the same mistake again.
Having said that...Hasn't really worked for me, but someone has to get it right sooner or later. Might as well be you Mvando.
Wow! You sound like a real road warrior! Great advice. I felt just like that after I went down. Strange experience. Thinking about getting a GS1200. How do you like riding them? Will likely buy used. Any advice?

Back