• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC750X Adventure ordered.

Bert

Reaction score
Visit site
I signed the paper. It's coming. Joy!

Should be here (Netherlands) end of July.

The DCT version :) I'm used to the automatic stuff.
Oh and red!

Farkles! I like that word.

Well the special edition for 2014 includes: Heated grips, Tour wind shield, Fog lights, Top end protector (attachment for fog lights too), top and side cases.
Then inner bags for the lot, 12 volt attachment in the Frunk (i like this one too!), E-Scottoiler, sw-motech engine guard, barkbusters handguards.

I heared they have to install everything themselves anyway.

I'll stop by them tomorrow and see about those tires. Good one!

9-big.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats, you'll love it. :)

Man or DCT?

Colour?

Farkles pre installed?

Tell the dealer to dump the Dunlop Cheesemaxs and put something else on. :)

Very good looking. When do you take delivery, and when do we see some great pictures of the Netherlands.

Thanks! The adventure pack is delayed. I hope it comes in soon. Coming week they're on holiday so they told me in 2 weeks it should all be complete and done. (i requested to see the bike and the parts before installment to consider location of items etc.

As for pictures. Hmmm i already have some? But not with that Honda. :confused:

IMG_20140504_193345.jpg

This is Belgium. And the other Honda. :)

Since i live on the border you're more likely to see non Netherlands pictures. Our region is not attached to the main part of the Netherlands so i don't go there a lot.

Look up Axel, Netherlands. Should explain a lot. :)

Last edited:
IMG_20140815_162220-EFFECTS.jpg

I have it! This was the first ride.

I like the ride. Which i knew. Didn't like the way they put on the fog lights, cables running against the forks. And some other farkle mishaps which they will clear up on the 1000km service.

Imediatly it was clear that the adventure wind screen was making a rucus. So i tried to ride without any screen. Took some pictures here and there and then installed the adventure screen on a higher setting. Which didn't go as easy as it should have i think.

Windscreen and seat, the two things you will have to work out for your individual taste. I would get the Puig adjustable visor and put it on the tall Honda screen if I did it again. (I bought the Puig Touring screen, too). It really made a difference for me - I'm 6'2" tall - don't know what that is in cm.
Puig Adjustable "Clip-On" Windshield Visor - SoloMotoParts.com

Back