• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC750x Craigslist Kansas City

$9495 for a 3 yr old with 13kmiles on it! Ouch!

Nice looking bike, though.
Yes, good looking bike. I thought it was a bit over priced but then again that is just the starting point of negotiation.

Hopefully it finds a good home at a fair price.

I find it entertaining how overpriced bikes are at many dealers. I check the price tags, laugh, and move along.

Is the OP affiliated with this dealership, or is this thread just for information or amusement?

I find it entertaining how overpriced bikes are at many dealers. I check the price tags, laugh, and move along.

Is the OP affiliated with this dealership, or is this thread just for information or amusement?
No, I'm too ugly and socially awkward to work at any dealership but I do look at craigslist a lot.

Since the only other NC750x that I found on Craigslist is the one I purchased, I figured it was worth posting about.

The crazy thing is they want more for that bike than what I paid for my 2022 model with 480 miles on it back in July.

$9495 for a 3 yr old with 13kmiles on it! Ouch!

Nice looking bike, though.
Do you consider that a lot of miles?

IMO that is too high of a high price by about $3000, (that's higher than MSR on a brand new 2023), but that's only 3250 miles a year for 2019-2020-2021 and 2022)

Do you consider that a lot of miles?

IMO that is too high of a high price by about $3000, (that's higher than MSR on a brand new 2023), but that's only 3250 miles a year for 2019-2020-2021 and 2022)
Not after seeing how many miles you are rolling up on your NCX.

Wyorocks blue 2019 with 1389 miles is priced at $6250 listed, is here on the forum, and is a bargain compared to this.

Wyorocks blue 2019 with 1389 miles is priced at $6250 listed, is here on the forum, and is a bargain compared to this.

That is a fact.

Back