• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Nc750x dct seats

Phil davenport

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all. New members here from the uk. I’m about to buy a 2014 Nc750x dct this week. We already have a Vespa gts300 and royal Enfield classic 500 in the garage and selling a 2002 bonneville. The wife rides pillion but does like to be sat higher than me hence not happy on the Honda. I’m after ideas to see if we can ‘level’ the seats? I’m short (5’5”) but can manage with the seat on the bike. Is there a higher rider s’est option that would bring it level with the pillion seat? I could then fit lowering links to bring the hight back down? Any ideas welcome! Phil and Helen

The thickest non-custom seat I know of is the Seat Concepts standard kit, but it will not bring the seat to the same height as the passenger seat. Being from the USA, I don’t know what seat options you might have in the UK.

I would think having the passenger being a little higher would help prevent the helmets bumping into each other.
Agreed. To each his/her own but a higher passenger might also have something to view besides the back of the rider's helmet.

Back