• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Need help identifying a part.

mzflorida

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm looking for this part or similar. The bulb is irrelevant I can use any socket that fits the opening. I bought a Yamaha Xmax and here in the US they use really cheap fried egg turn signals. In the EU , the turn signals are integrated into the tail light. I want to modify the housing on my US version to the EU version with turn signals in the tail light assembly. The picture shows the EU socket. I cannot find anything like it anywhere. Here is a link to the mod I am trying to achieve. The picture hopefully attaches. I have about 1 inch to work with. If anyone is familiar with a similar Yamaha part I would be grateful for the help! Thanks to everyone.

Edit:. It is a 2021 Xmax 300. The part is present on the EU diagram as being present, but not as a part independent of the entire assembly. Anything would work that I could push in or pull out.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1625598644844.jpg
    FB_IMG_1625598644844.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Back