Nelson Riggs CL-855 saddlebags

Smallville

Reaction score
Visit site
Nelson Riggs CL-855 saddlebags.
Brand new. Never used. I mounted them and they are too big to clear my Delkevic exhaust.
They would make nice touring bags.

$100 shipped in original packaging.

Rapturee

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Smalls, you wouldn't have any pictures of them on your bike for reference would you...? I looked them up on Amazon and the description was all but worthless, "almost 29L" and with no dimensions listed it was difficult to tell their size by the pictured bike for any kind of reference. Thank you for your time and efforts, :{)

StratTuner

Site Supporter
Reaction score
bowen2.com
Strat any special rack needed. Looks like pvc piping under bags?

No, no special rack needed. They are meant to be "throw over" the back seat type bags.
They are Excellent bags. well made... rigid on the inside so they keep they're shape when empty.

The PVC racks are useful for just about ANY bag you'd want to put on them. The original post for them is [HERE].

There is another soft bag discussion found [HERE]. That may help you decide too.

gaknc700x

Reaction score
Visit site
No, no special rack needed. They are meant to be "throw over" the back seat type bags.
They are Excellent bags. well made... rigid on the inside so they keep they're shape when empty.

The PVC racks are useful for just about ANY bag you'd want to put on them. The original post for them is [HERE].

There is another soft bag discussion found [HERE]. That may help you decide too.

Thanks, Strat.

Rapturee

Reaction score
Visit site
Nelson Riggs CL-855 saddlebags. Brand new. Never used. $100 shipped in original packaging.

....SMALLS..... You Sir are a man of honor! You are a man of Integrity! Thank you so very much for honoring and keeping your word! I can hardly wait to see them... Thank you again, ever so much! :{)

Last edited: