• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Information New 700x Rider

So what year bike are you riding? Is it a new bike to you? Or did you just find the forum and decided to join?

2014 NC 700x new to me Rode years ago, pre kids. Kids are grown now getting back to riding
Sounds similar to me and my wife. We both rode years ago. In the interim we only rode scooters. We got back into riding a few years ago and both of us are riding NCx bikes. She has a '16 and I have an '18.

Great bike. Very agile. Looking to put a backrest on for my wife. Suggestions?
Honestly I don't. But hopefully someone else has a suggestion for a backrest. Seems to me someone else here was looking for one. You may want to do a search of the forum.

Welcome to the club! Top box makes for a great backrest + storage combo as others have mentioned. Took me a bit to get used to the looks of a top box, but I love it now. This is the oem Honda rear rack and top box. I also have the oem side cases to go with it, but mostly just use the top box.

20200820_175629.jpg

20200729_142215.jpg

Good afternoon James, I use a cheap top box as a backrest with a little foam glued to it works great and you get some more storageView attachment 43045
That’s what I was hoping to do. Did you find that the top case and the top case bracket are sold separately and making sure they match up was difficult? I bought a Oxford 24liter case but its been hard to gind a matching bracket

That’s what I was hoping to do. Did you find that the top case and the top case bracket are sold separately and making sure they match up was difficult? I bought a Oxford 24liter case but its been hard to gind a matching bracket
. This is the one that I bought from Amazon it comes with a base and will hold a full face helmet

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200917-220426.png
    Screenshot_20200917-220426.png
    741.9 KB · Views: 12
Back