• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Boots

Bcsmith

Reaction score
Visit site
87392B6E-AA77-4346-AF5A-3D918F3D2A45.jpegBought these boots today. They have a rating of C.E. E.N 13634. I do mostly touring with a little fire roads etc. Nothing in the way of extreme off roading as I run roadsmart III tires. They were priced in my range so I figured why not. They are an upgrade from the boots I was using but I realize there are much better boots but the price goes way up from here. I welcome any opinions of what you think. Also the C.E E.N rating of 13634 is that a good rating or what does that mean exactly???

Attachments

• 6C921DFC-0D06-4E26-8E55-1F8D1A182B4E.jpeg
    6C921DFC-0D06-4E26-8E55-1F8D1A182B4E.jpeg
    168.6 KB · Views: 2
And you got 13% off LOL
I almost bought a pair of Falco Patrol boots today from GP, but common sense prevailed.
I already have 4 different pairs for any riding situation.

See this for an explanation to your question about the CE certification:

Look at the tag inside, it probably reads 1 2 2 2 or something like that.

Height, is the first number
The remaining 3 will be either 1 or 2 with 2 being superior safety.

Last edited:
See this for an explanation to your question about the CE certification:

Look at the tag inside, it probably reads 1 2 2 2 or something like that.

Height, is the first number
The remaining 3 will be either 1 or 2 with 2 being superior safety.

Boots have a fit and style component that causes opinions to vary. Personally I don't love laces on MC boots. I have found that a velcro only closure will wear out before the boot from my experience.

I want my boots to handle moisture due to wet riding. I am also partial to a touring style that is higher cut. I upgraded to a gore-tex from a proprietary water proof membrane. The GP bikes link below is pretty much what I paid a year ago which was good deal at the time. I would think that with inflation and container issues that this is a better deal now.

AS Web Gore-Tex

Back