• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Corvette, WOW!

Randy99CL

Reaction score
Visit site
Just watched a couple of videos showing the new mid-engine Corvette and WOW what a machine!!!
I need to see if I can get a loan for one. What would the monthly payment be for $70,000?

On second thought, with a base price of around $60K I bet it will be a few years before production catches up with demand. And idiots will pay two or three or four times that to get one right away, oh well.c8-corvette.jpg

Just watched a couple of videos showing the new mid-engine Corvette and WOW what a machine!!!
I need to see if I can get a loan for one. What would the monthly payment be for $70,000?

On second thought, with a base price of around $60K I bet it will be a few years before production catches up with demand. And idiots will pay two or three or four times that to get one right away, oh well.View attachment 38682
At least I've got the color!

I'll have one as soon as AMT or Revell have one on hobby shops shelves. Or maybe Hot Wheels or Matchbox, That's the only kind I can afford.

I want to see one in person! I think the mid engine is a cool way to reinvent the Vette, but I'm still quite fond of the previous generation. I bet that mid engine would be a fun unit to drive!

I had a 2002 Z06 rated at 415 hp stock back around 2011. That thing was so fun. I'd like to have another older model like that but with an auto trans, I hated working the clutch with my prosthesis. Handled good and sounded mean tho! Never had so many sportbikes pull up beside me on the road trying to race in anything else I have ever driven. It smoked a few of them too. Lol

48b588fbb729b923ab8fdc8b42e2e6fb.jpg

6f41954bca85c8bdc3f2c8c50b88becc.jpg

84d9bded58fa8e368544484c80f4de73.jpg

1cc1663a292ea025fe3260e2d892c9d4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Did GM ever pay back the taxpayers for the bailout money they got? If not, I’ll wait for that before I buy a GM product. If GM did make right with the taxpayer, well I don’t really want a Corvette anyway, although it does look like an impressive machine.

Last edited:
Did GM ever pay back the taxpayers for the bailout money they got? If not, I’ll wait for that before I buy a GM product. If GM did make right with the taxpayer, well I don’t really want a Corvette anyway, although it does look like an impressive machine.

I blame the gov't more than GM. If you were about to go bankrupt and lose your house that you still owed well over $100k on, yet still had a family to support, but the gov't came along and said "here, we'll just pay your house off to remove the financial burden." I doubt any one of us here would decline that option. Lol

GM gave the government stock in the company and the government sold the stock,,,losing millions (of course)...

I like the look of the new vette...except they keep copying the ferrari...LOL...GM vette designers have an easy job...see what ferrari does and then copy the style....

Back