• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Forza 750. Same for 2021 NC750x ?

jreinhardt

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone. Take a look at the press releases on the new Forza 750 for Europe. Manual and DCT transmissions, same engine as NC750, a few more ponies and torque, Euro 5 compliant, fly by wire, four ride modes, USB port in storage, Rider app and smartphone hookup, etc. Is this a sign of what we can expect in the US for the 2021 NC750? 850 engine for 2022? Cruise control?

Has anyone heard when Honda will make their announcements in Nov. for the US?

Don't forget that the NC series is not a big seller in the USA, so we get the lowest "trim lines". The US has never gotten ABS on a manual, no HISS, fewer color choices, and the US waited a few years for the 750 even though Europe already got it. The US also never got the S model, X-Adv, or the Integra.

So my prediction is the US model NC750X for 2021 will be unchanged, except that Honda will continue to cycle through the usual boring red, grey, and black color schemes. Hopefully I'm wrong, but that's usually how it has played out in the past. I do expect the NC to live on, but this coming year will be the 10th model year for the NC motorcycle, which is above average lifespan for a Honda model.

Honda Powersports doesn't really have a new model announcement schedule. They dribble out new model announcements over the course of many months.

Last edited:
Greg, you are probably right, but still holding out hope. If nothing changes I wonder why Honda hasn't announced the new color already - like they have done on the 500 and other models?

Hi everyone. Take a look at the press releases on the new Forza 750 for Europe. Manual and DCT transmissions, same engine as NC750, a few more ponies and torque, Euro 5 compliant, fly by wire, four ride modes, USB port in storage, Rider app and smartphone hookup, etc. Is this a sign of what we can expect in the US for the 2021 NC750? 850 engine for 2022? Cruise control?

Has anyone heard when Honda will make their announcements in Nov. for the US?

The rumors are that the NC will be replaced by an 850 variant. Logged on here to check out if there was any insight into that rumor. I saw the patents were filed. That would make me get rid of the VFR for sure.

What's with the displacement creep? Everything is getting bigger, but the bikes were never slow.

What's with the displacement creep? Everything is getting bigger, but the bikes were never slow.
It is thought that changes necessary to meet Euro 5 emissions has sapped some power from existing models and modest displacement increases regain the lost power or add a little performance.

It's noteworthy that the NC750s were designed to meet the coming Euro 5 standard when it was still 8 years away but then the 2002 ST1300 was Euro 3 compliant a full five years before requirements.

Back