• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Givi Screen

InfernoST

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all
Just received my Givi screen and got my 1st chance to use it this morning. I do have to say that it is worlds betterer than the stock unit and am sure that are better out there but I am gonna stick with this one, the buffetting is gone and there is a gentle flow of air into my face instestead of the cheak deforming episodes you experience with the stock unit at speeds above 60mph. I have the Givi hand guards coming as well to keep the cold air off of my hands. I did consider the Bark busters but really don't need anything like that and I'm a bit gun shy should I go down and the aluminum traps my hand. I like it the screen so far.
20211030_105642.jpg

Ive been trying to order the new Givi shield for my 2021. Not having much luck. Seems to be out of stock everywhere except the place that wants $123 shipping for one.

Ive been trying to order the new Givi shield for my 2021. Not having much luck. Seems to be out of stock everywhere except the place that wants $123 shipping for one.
Which one are you looking for? D1192S or D1192ST?

The D1192ST. My local dealer is calling his Givi distributor Tuesday to see if he can get it directly from Givi. Cant believe there aren't any here in the states to get without paying shipping from over seas. I also have emails into Givi and Revzilla but they have not responded yet.

Last edited:
I have the GIVI hand guards and am very pleased with them. However, the mounting hardware results in an A-symmetrical installation due to the different controls left/right. The issue is that the right side, at full lock, interfered with the windshield causing it to break the windshield. After installing a nylon bushing from the local hardware store on the hand guard, there is no longer interference with the NEW windscreen. The windscreen I have is an after market from Thailand. Hopefully GIVI has considered the interface issue.

I've noticed the NC is quite a bit more popular in Europe than in the states. Some of the best parts need to be sourced from overseas, hence the shipping charges being large like this -- especially true for bulky items like a windscreen.

Carpimoto claims to have them in stock now. ~ $130 shipped.
this shows out of stock and $109 plus $59 shipping or $168 shipped

That is a better price. :cool:
The last time you posted the Capimoto site it said it was out of stock. So, I called Givi USA in NC and asked if any were available in the USA. They said they should have them by the 29th. They referred me to Tour & Ride who I guess is their distributor. When I called Tour & Ride they confirmed they SHOULD be in on the 29th, so I said order me one expecting $130 plus shipping which is the price Givi has on their website, and the guy said "ok that will be $117 with free shipping". Done, here's my CC number lol. Now the wait.

The last time you posted the Capimoto site it said it was out of stock. So, I called Givi USA in NC and asked if any were available in the USA. They said they should have them by the 29th. They referred me to Tour & Ride who I guess is their distributor. When I called Tour & Ride they confirmed they SHOULD be in on the 29th, so I said order me one expecting $130 plus shipping which is the price Givi has on their website, and the guy said "ok that will be $117 with free shipping". Done, here's my CC number lol. Now the wait.
I bought my rear rack from Tour & Ride. They were quick to ship. They seem like great people to do business with.

I have the GIVI hand guards and am very pleased with them. However, the mounting hardware results in an A-symmetrical installation due to the different controls left/right. The issue is that the right side, at full lock, interfered with the windshield causing it to break the windshield. After installing a nylon bushing from the local hardware store on the hand guard, there is no longer interference with the NEW windscreen. The windscreen I have is an after market from Thailand. Hopefully GIVI has considered the interface issue.

I received and installed the Givi hand guards a little while back and find them to do a fantastic job of blocking the wind and they don't interfere with Givi screen. Overall I'm very happy with both purchases. I'm still finding the tips of my fingers get very cold so I just ordered Oxford EVO heated grips, should be getting them either today or tomorrow.

Shield got here a few minutes ago. Well bubble wrapped. Looks good. More shapely than I thought it would be with a slight away from the rider curve at the top. Also some black shading at the bottom I wasn't expecting.

Sticker on it says not to exceed 130 KPH. (I think that's 81 mph? ) and not to park it with the sun to the backside of the shield lol

5XYdyYIh.jpg

4EHXAeyh.jpg

this is the D1192ST Clear Shield for the 2021 NC 750X. About 2" wider and 5 1/2" taller IIRC than the stock Honda shield.

Looks better in person than on the Givi website

$117 delivered from Tour and Ride

Tomorrow there is a chance I will try and get it mounted to the bike. Supposed to rain all day. I need to change the oil in it too.

Back