• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Google maps

VE258

Reaction score
Visit site
have you notced the difference? HUGE. now you can see all the attactions at the bottomgoog_map.jpg as you scroll thru the map.

I'll have to look it over. I'm on google maps daily and did not notice a change.

Samsung Galaxy S4

fc16e4b65dc1.png

I've always seen the attractions. Have they modified that in someway?

Samsung Galaxy S4

i'm on goog map all the time,this is first time i see the pics on the bottom(on PC)
if i understand things correctly-they are now posting users pictures that are posted as public and tagged properly to location(i post those albums all the time).

as you can see-if you roll mouse over the picture at the bottom-it will show you on the map where this place is located

They made the change in February. That is probably why I was confused. Google Starts Making The New Google Maps The Default For Everybody | TechCrunch

I have a Android phone so for obvious reasons the default maps on my phone are google. I use my phone as my GPS. The Adroid and googles maps are nicely integrated together. I've challenged my with to see who could pull up the fastest turn by turn directions via our phones (she has an iPhone 5) and I can smoke her ever time. Sorry, not trying to turn this into a us vs. them post. Just pointing out how much I like google maps on my phone. As of May they have added a new feature to make it easier to save offline maps. How to use Google Maps offline mode on iOS, Android - CNET

I don't like it either... You can switch to the "Classic" is you click on the "?" on the bottom.

Back