• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New honda 11th Gen

What is a 2022 EX?

I heard the 2022 Civic's were going to be nice cars. Congrats, and did I miss a thread? Where did the red NC come from? I know you were looking for one.

Last edited:
I heard the 2022 Civic's were going to be nice cars. Congrats, and did I miss a thread? Where did the red NC come from?
If you're a fan of CVT's, they look really nice.
I've got a Subaru with a CVT.
It's OK, but barely.
I'll take an 8 or 9 speed automatic with torque converter over a CVT next vehicle around, or no trans at all (EV), if I'm flush enough to buy one.

I know Subaru's had CVT issues from 2012 -2017, but haven't heard of any having trouble lately.
There was a massive recall involving swingarm bolts coming loose and another, less catastrophic issue. About 750,000 vehicles were affected. I believe 2018-2020 vehicles.

I heard the 2022 Civic's were going to be nice cars. Congrats, and did I miss a thread? Where did the red NC come from? I know you were looking for one.
the NC is the leftover i bought new for $4800 a couple years back and love the bike .
I just wanted some kind of new toy and ended up finding this civic and once again trying to ride bikes less because of increased near misses . 240 miles on the car and really like it . much improvement to the new cvt and it feels more like its shifting

I owned 2 Civics a 2003 and a 2006. I was in over the road sales then and put about 200,000 on each of them before trading them in on a new one. Been havin' a hankering to get another Civic or Accord and read the 2022 Civics were going to be real nice. Congrats.

Back