• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New kind of brake light modulator

The Stoptix bulb replacement unit does not take advantage of the bike's tail light reflector, which may be a problem.
The Gearbrake unit sounds very quirky because it seems to use a tilt sensor so everything gets messed up if you carry a passenger. Not good.
I think I like the Volo unit the best and would probably choose that if I was going to get one.
I like the concept though since bikes can do a lot of slowing without ever touching the brakes.
Thanks for the link!!!

I posted some info on the website last month on the VoloMod. I was interested in the concept.

One of the company officers answered on this forum stating that he was looking for someone to allow their NC to be used as a test-bed. I responded that they could use my bike..... but I never heard another word and never saw them on the forum again, so I don't know what's going on with that company!

Too bad. Item could have potential!

Back