• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Member, long time lurker!

Duccy

Reaction score
Visit site
Hola friends. Been reading this forum for a while to get general advice and seeing what mods have been done to the NC750. I currently own an ‘18 NC750X and a ‘17 Africa Twin.

Thanks to this forum, I’ve added the Madstad 18” Windshield, Denali D2 aux lights, and full set of Givi luggage. Absolutely loving the DCT on both bikes, albeit the AT has more miles on it. I use the NC750 only when I am for sure going on roads I know, being as I just moved to Vancouver WA. The AT handles unknowns with much better handling / suspension, but I love the 750 when I want a more relaxed ride.

I’ll upload some photos when I figure out how...

I should introduce myself as well. Bought my "newsed" 700 in July. Have made numerous additions to make the bike my own. Originally was looking for a DCT when I found this cream puff with 2500 miles on it. Love the low revving motor. Been riding since I was 6, now 63. Have owned too many bikes to count. I'm enjoying this way more than I ever did any of my GS's. Have two other bikes that don't get much attention now. Took a trip to Arkansas couple of weeks ago, longest day was 800 enjoyable miles. I'm also on the ADV forum.

Attachments

• IMG_3994.jpg
    IMG_3994.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 41
Back