• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member upstate SC

Denden996

Reaction score
Visit site
Sold my NM4 and BIG RUCKUS to buy a 21 NC750Xdct. Too bad I'm not rich and could add on to the machines in the garage. The NC should be here next week. I ordered a center stand, luggage rack$$$ and set of Michelin PR4.
I retired from UPS, changed enough gears in 31 years. The NC will share the garage with a Burgman 650. I don't shift any more! Love the dct, wish Honda would bring more dct models to the USA.

Attachments

• IMG_20201021_094026454.jpg
    IMG_20201021_094026454.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
Welcome from NW Indiana!

I am also sold on the DCT, actually I wish more brands would adopt it. Then again if they did I'd probably be buying bikes more often. 2 of my friends bought Africa Twins, both equipped with DCT, in the past couple of months.

Post photos and ride impressions!

Welcome from NW Indiana!

I am also sold on the DCT, actually I wish more brands would adopt it. Then again if they did I'd probably be buying bikes more often. 2 of my friends bought Africa Twins, both equipped with DCT, in the past couple of months.

Post photos and ride impressions!
Hopefully Honda and the rest of the big four will soon get on board with electric motorcycles. With them, there will likely be no need for DCT, or for any transmission. In a way, Honda motorcycle DCT may have come along just as transmissions in general were about to go out of style. I don’t know, but maybe that is why other brands are not adopting DCT.

Sold my NM4 and BIG RUCKUS to buy a 21 NC750Xdct. Too bad I'm not rich and could add on to the machines in the garage. The NC should be here next week. I ordered a center stand, luggage rack$$$ and set of Michelin PR4.
I retired from UPS, changed enough gears in 31 years. The NC will share the garage with a Burgman 650. I don't shift any more! Love the dct, wish Honda would bring more dct models to the USA.
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have not been shifting gears for some time now. I always had an interest in the Big Ruckus (yellow one!) They are rare.

Hopefully Honda and the rest of the big four will soon get on board with electric motorcycles. With them, there will likely be no need for DCT, or for any transmission. In a way, Honda motorcycle DCT may have come along just as transmissions in general were about to go out of style. I don’t know, but maybe that is why other brands are not adopting DCT.
Those of us who live in rural areas will be the last to consider electric bikes due to range issues

Those of us who live in rural areas will be the last to consider electric bikes due to range issues
Yes, ruraI motorcyclists will likely be the late electric adopters, with good reason, but I have confidence that the range issues will be resovled.

I would love to own a Tesla S Plaid edition. It’s only $130k CAD. Wishful thinking.
My wife has an E-bike. It’s fantastic. If there was an E- motorcycle that went as far on a full charge as the same bike with a tank of gasoline, I’d be all in on that too.

Back