• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member welcome thread..

Hi Folks, I'm new in here, only recently acquired a 2018 NC750X, I bought it to travel through Europe.
As I live in Brisbane Australia and my bike is located in Ireland, I have been trying to pre-buy/build parts to enhance the bike somewhat
I guess all will be known once I arrive in Ireland

Here in Oz I have a 2015 Yamaha Tracer 900 and a 2016 Suzuki DRZ 400E
Cheers

Pic of my bike for effect

Attachments

• 1-NC750X001.jpeg
    1-NC750X001.jpeg
    497.5 KB · Views: 6
I’m such an idiot. This awesome bike has been here in the US for a decade and I’ve only now jumped in the pool. Lots of time to make up for. Got an original issue 2012 X model, nicely farkled, all fixed up and with just 19k on the clock. Looks like new. I ride two-up with my daughter most of the time but have also come to really appreciate the bike riding solo, where the torquey performance is really well suited to my riding style. She’s a bit of a dog, a puppy maybe, with the two of us and all the luggage but still a great experience for us. It’s a great all around bike that I can’t believe I’ve overlooked for so long. The only upgrade I can imagine someday is the 750XD. Until then, we’ll enjoy the heck out of the 700. I’m glad to have discovered this forum. FE688C4E-F4D1-4070-9B9F-69980CE8C408.jpeg

I’m such an idiot. This awesome bike has been here in the US for a decade and I’ve only now jumped in the pool. Lots of time to make up for. Got an original issue 2012 X model, nicely farkled, all fixed up and with just 19k on the clock. Looks like new. I ride two-up with my daughter most of the time but have also come to really appreciate the bike riding solo, where the torquey performance is really well suited to my riding style. She’s a bit of a dog, a puppy maybe, with the two of us and all the luggage but still a great experience for us. It’s a great all around bike that I can’t believe I’ve overlooked for so long. The only upgrade I can imagine someday is the 750XD. Until then, we’ll enjoy the heck out of the 700. I’m glad to have discovered this forum. View attachment 49001
I'm a returning owner of a 750XD, formerly owning a 700XD. I've put four hundred miles on it in the first week back. It's a very good machine. Welcome and enjoy the time with your daughter!

I’m such an idiot. This awesome bike has been here in the US for a decade and I’ve only now jumped in the pool. Lots of time to make up for. Got an original issue 2012 X model, nicely farkled, all fixed up and with just 19k on the clock. Looks like new. I ride two-up with my daughter most of the time but have also come to really appreciate the bike riding solo, where the torquey performance is really well suited to my riding style. She’s a bit of a dog, a puppy maybe, with the two of us and all the luggage but still a great experience for us. It’s a great all around bike that I can’t believe I’ve overlooked for so long. The only upgrade I can imagine someday is the 750XD. Until then, we’ll enjoy the heck out of the 700. I’m glad to have discovered this forum.
Welcome to the forum and I’m glad you’ve discovered the NC700X.

The NC has a tough time in the USA. The moto-journalist media sometimes poo-poos the NC, and sometimes dealer salespersons steer people towards more profitable models. But you’ve come to the right place as we have a good group of people here that appreciate the Honda NC series like you do.

I'm a returning owner of a 750XD, formerly owning a 700XD. I've put four hundred miles on it in the first week back. It's a very good machine. Welcome and enjoy the time with your daughter!
Thank you, MZ. You're not in the panhandle by any chance? We're in Grayton Beach. If so, we can DM and take this offline. But nobody is ever in the panhandle.

Thank you, MZ. You're not in the panhandle by any chance? We're in Grayton Beach. If so, we can DM and take this offline. But nobody is ever in the panhandle.
Too cold for me in the panhandle. SW Florida, Lee County, Estero. I'm hoping that we can put together a Florida meetup though.

Alot of new members join and dont introduce themselves so Ive added this thread for all to introduce yourself....

Ill go first...

Hi all I am From Langley BC Canada. I started this site due to a lack of sites dedicated to this bike .... ... It doesnt matter how crappy a day I have had, all I have to do is put on my gear and go for a ride.... The world disappears... my Yamaha FZ6 is my first bike.. Its a 2005 Galaxy Blue one.. (Yeah the blue ones are faster... Its not a rumor). I am an Engineer and currently work as an instructor at the British Columbia Institute Of Technology..... Okay nuff about me... Who is next....

Dennis
Hi Dennis and welcome from Northern Idaho!! I got 3/4 of the way thru a Civil Eng degree and got bored so I went into counterintelligence instead. I'm in the early planning stages of a trip across Southern WA state, up the coast and back on CA rt 1 (if they will let me in) then back South to the sunny ID panhandle. Last time I was over there I went to the big island and then back to BC on the ferry. VERY nice trip but the traffic was challenging... I live 25 miles from a traffic light so that was not the best part of the trip.

I got my 2021NC last Summer and love the bike. I'm down to 5 bikes now but it looks like the NC will get the most miles this Summer.

Again, welcome and hope the weather gets better soon...wet and chilly here too.

I grew up just a few miles from Boggy Bayou and still ride over there on a regular basis. I live in Jacksonville now.

Hi every one and thanks to you Denis for setting up this great forum i'm Ray from Malta I'm 59 I own 2018 NC750 X DCT I always wished to own a moto but since my parents where alive I always stayed those two steps back so not to worry them till that time I never rode a moto when my parents passed away at the age of 55 I went for my first moto lesson to get the big moto driving licence I got the licence on my first attempt and since Malta is a small island in the Mediterranean it takes only 40min drive from South to North but we are likely enough that we have Sicily and Italy as our neighbours not far from us about 1hr 30min with the catamaran and we regularly go for a weekend drive in the nice villages and landscape that Italy and Sicily have to offer.

Hi every one and thanks to you Denis for setting up this great forum i'm Ray from Malta I'm 59 I own 2018 NC750 X DCT I always wished to own a moto but since my parents where alive I always stayed those two steps back so not to worry them till that time I never rode a moto when my parents passed away at the age of 55 I went for my first moto lesson to get the big moto driving licence I got the licence on my first attempt and since Malta is a small island in the Mediterranean it takes only 40min drive from South to North but we are likely enough that we have Sicily and Italy as our neighbours not far from us about 1hr 30min with the catamaran and we regularly go for a weekend drive in the nice villages and landscape that Italy and Sicily have to offer.
I want to visit Malta! My great grandparents were from Palermo in Sicily and mixed from all over Calabria. I hear about how beautiful it is and there is no place like the Mediterranean!

I want to visit Malta! My great grandparents were from Palermo in Sicily and mixed from all over Calabria. I hear about how beautiful it is and there is no place like the Mediterranean!
For sure you won't be disappointed we have history way back to 4000bc neolithic temples, City's bilt with huge high walls built by the knights of St John's to protect the island to be invaded from the Turkish, sandy beaches and diet great night life the language here apart maltese is English msltese are very friendlyand helpful.

New owner of a 2012 700X just wanting to say hi. Live outside the Phoenix metro area. This should be the perfect commuter. The bike has a bunch of cheap Amazon farkles, so I will be looking for some stock parts.

Back