New member welcome thread..

potter0o

Site Supporter
Hello from Perdido Key Florida . Retired USMC and just picked up a 2014 left over for $4700 new. now have 300 miles on it and am very pleased. been riding for 58 years with no plans on giving it up
Welcome, looks like you have a nice stable of red :)

DCP

Hello from NE Florida. I got a very slightly used 2015 NC 700x w/DCT and ABS in November, and am having fun trying to figure it out! I've been riding for around 30 years, and this is my 5th bike. I look forward to learning all I can from everyone!

rippin209

Hello from NE Florida. I got a very slightly used 2015 NC 700x w/DCT and ABS in November, and am having fun trying to figure it out! I've been riding for around 30 years, and this is my 5th bike. I look forward to learning all I can from everyone!
Congratulations on the new to you motorcycle and welcome to the forum

Penguinsfan82

I have been lurking around this forum for about a year, and finally decided to pick up a 2018 NC750X for myself last week. Got an amazing discount off the original MSRP and I am excited to put some miles on. It is a totally new riding experience compared to my 2006 VTX1300, but one that I fell in love with immediately.
I ordered a rear rack, new boots (no more rocker shifter) and I am shopping for a large top case. And advice on the case is appreciated!

potter0o

Site Supporter
Welcome....I got the biggest top case I could find at the time. My rationale was that I didn't want to get to a place where I wished I had gone one size up. I don't load it up but use it more for storing my gear when I'm off bike. Lots of choices, good luck :)

case

Penguinsfan82

Welcome....I got the biggest top case I could find at the time. My rationale was that I didn't want to get to a place where I wished I had gone one size up. I don't load it up but use it more for storing my gear when I'm off bike. Lots of choices, good luck :)

case
Thanks for the reply. I ended up going with the Hepco & Becker Junior 55. I need to get it mounted this weekend, but it may be just a bit too big???