• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member welcome thread..

Hello everyone. I’m Bob from Santa Cruz Ca. I currently have a 2020 NC750X DCT ABS, a Vespa GTS250ie and a Toyota FJ Cruiser. I look forward to participating in the forum !
Welcome to the forum, Bob. We're glad you checked in.

Greetings all from St. Johns Florida, USA.

After procrastinating for almost 49 years I obtained my MC endorsement and am waiting to buy a 2021 NC 750 dct but the availability date keeps moving.
Many thanks to everyone from whom I've learned from by reading their posts so far.
I expect to be a bit more active once I make my purchase and ride.

Norm

Hello, I'm Fran (Frankie while astride my bike), from St. Catharines, Ontario. I bought a 2012 NC700XA in the fall of 2018 after a long hiatus of not owning a motorcycle. I'm enjoying renewing and strengthening my skills. Riding brings me joy.
Hello neighboor from Ontario! And welcome back to the sport!

I will be visiting your beautiful province this summer, cannot wait!

Greetings all from St. Johns Florida, USA.

After procrastinating for almost 49 years I obtained my MC endorsement and am waiting to buy a 2021 NC 750 dct but the availability date keeps moving.
Many thanks to everyone from whom I've learned from by reading their posts so far.
I expect to be a bit more active once I make my purchase and ride.

Norm
I missed you intro post. Welcome! I'm just north of you in 32277 Jacksonville. The guy I bought my NC from lives right behind Fruit Cove Middle School. Lots of good riding along the river near your home.

Hello, I'm Fran (Frankie while astride my bike), from St. Catharines, Ontario. I bought a 2012 NC700XA in the fall of 2018 after a long hiatus of not owning a motorcycle. I'm enjoying renewing and strengthening my skills. Riding brings me joy.
"Riding brings me joy." Well said!

Hello I'm Bill. I live in Garnet Valley Pennsylvania. I have been riding for 51 years (since I was 13 ). I sold my yamaha V-MAX 3 years ago,
( heavy and too tempting to ride like all roads were dragstrips ;-) Anyway I picked up my 2021 nc750x dct on June 23 . I called Honda dealers farther and farther away from me till I found one available 90 mi away in Md. I am enjoying this bike immensely. I've added the center stand and heated grips. I put 130 miles on it so far and really am enjoying this machine. Plenty of power, really turns well, stops well, is great on gas and eats up the miles, looks fantastic too. I'm looking forward to putting alot more miles on it. I think this forum is a wealth of knowledge and comradery. I'm learning alot about this bike thanks to all of you.

Welcome to the forum, Bill. I’m glad you’re here and that you’re enjoying your ‘21 NC.

I missed you intro post. Welcome! I'm just north of you in 32277 Jacksonville. The guy I bought my NC from lives right behind Fruit Cove Middle School. Lots of good riding along the river near your home.
For whatever reason I didn't check the new member welcome thread until just now. Still let thank-you for the welcome. We're not far from each other at all. I still have guarded optimism that I will buy my NC in the near future, although at this point it may be a time when Honda starts to release information on its 2022!

I'm James. Recently returned to riding. Got an NC750X 2014 last September and love it. Only had one owner and 3300Km on the clock. Been looking around for likeminded fans of this incredible bike family and happy to be here. I'm English, now living in Ontario Canada. I work in tech and training. I'm easy to find online if you want to know more or just say hello. Remember, when life throws you a curve, lean into it.

JB

Back