• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member welcome thread..

New member here. Just got a 2014 NC700x a few weeks ago. I took a few years off from riding. My last bike was a VTX1800 and so far I am liking the NC MUCH better! More nimble and just seems to make riding more enjoyable.

Hi All - I did sign up back in 2014 but since then had may mail changes so here I am again. 77 Yo with a NC750SA I purchased new in 2014, now up to around 50,000 km - had a instrument cluster recall at around 25,000 and after that the odo was back to zero - sort of rebirth.

The NC is just a super, unobtrusive and reliable ride.

Martyn

Hi all,

Last week I picked up a "new to me" 2012 NC700XD. I have almost 500 miles on it and love it. The Florida Panhandle is where I call home. This site has already been a great help as I work on getting comfortable with the bike.

Attachments

• IMG_1758[1].JPG
    IMG_1758[1].JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 8
Hi all,

Last week I picked up a "new to me" 2012 NC700XD. I have almost 500 miles on it and love it. The Florida Panhandle is where I call home. This site has already been a great help as I work on getting comfortable with the bike.
Welcome! I grew up in Ft. Walton Beach and have many fond memories of Panhandle FL better known as Lower Alabama. I still get over that way a fair amount. The riding is pretty good north of US 90.

Hi all,

Welcome! Nice NC. Look like already loaded with accessories.

Hello from Utah. A month ago I bought a 2015 NC700X. Already clocked 1000 happy miles on it. Looking forward to hitting 100k!

Attachments

• IMG_1080.jpg
    IMG_1080.jpg
    764.1 KB · Views: 8
  • NC700.jpg
    NC700.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 8
Welcome! I grew up in Ft. Walton Beach and have many fond memories of Panhandle FL better known as Lower Alabama. I still get over that way a fair amount. The riding is pretty good north of US 90.
Thanks. I lived in the Panhandle years ago and loved it, so when I retired I moved here. But I did like riding in Northwest AR. Yep, if you get north of 90 there are some nice 2 lanes. I also have a pass on Eglin property so I can ride some light off-road while learning the bike.

Welcome! Nice NC. Look like already loaded with accessories.
Thanks. It's pretty loaded. Not much more to add. I'm adding a center stand, a radiator grill, phone and GPS mounts, and wiring. Then ride for awhile and see how everything works. But I would like to find one of Dave's, the Hondabikepro's, rack or one similar to have a look at.

Hey Chilln, Welcome....were you in Williston Florida yesterday (nov 14th)? I saw one in the parking lot of BubbaQues with the same setup (luggage and back case).

Hey Chilln, Welcome....were you in Williston Florida yesterday (nov 14th)? I saw one in the parking lot of BubbaQues with the same setup (luggage and back case).
Nope. Not me. I'm located near Pensacola. Yesterday I was installing the new radiator grill and adjusting the handlebars after installing risers.

Thankyou for letting me join.
Name's Ray and I rolled out on with a ex500x as 1st bike in 2006 and sometime after a major "accident" i went though a sport phase with a zx6,zx10(crashed the most) and a 954.
After crashing a few more times living near or at rev limiter I finally calm down into a 750 shadow aero for about 20k miles and I just sold that and upgraded to the taller 2013 NC700x and while only a few rides in as a taller rider I think this is going to be as long if not longer then the shadow.
I look forward to learning and sharing what I learn on here with you all.
-Peace

Hello from Minnesota. Just picked up a 2013 NC700X and planning on modifying over the winter so I'll be ready to hit the road come spring time. Nothing too major, luggage, cross tires and lights....but I know once I get to tinkering with this bike, I'll be adding more than I originally planned on! Not new to riding, but new to the adventure bike riding and looking forward to exploring Northern Minnesota on the weekends, as well as when time permits. I'm sure I'll have questions, so will be searching the forum heavily and will reach out to all you pro's when I hit a roadblock!

Hello I am from Texas just purchased a 2014 Honda NC700X. That I will be setting up to be an adventure bike. Have not ridden a bike in several years. Love the looks of this bike. That is my sons bike in the background. We are planning on doing a tour during his spring break.

Attachments

• received_419395603210519.jpeg
    received_419395603210519.jpeg
    49.7 KB · Views: 12
Back