• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member welcome thread..

Hello I am from Texas just purchased a 2014 Honda NC700X. That I will be setting up to be an adventure bike. Have not ridden a bike in several years. Love the looks of this bike. That is my sons bike in the background. We are planning on doing a tour during his spring break.
Welcome to the forum. Plenty of good info here.

Blake here from Belmore, N.Y.(Long Island). Just purchased 2021 Honda NC 750x and can't wait to start riding in March. I live 29 miles from work and it takes me 30 min. in morning, up to 2 hours going home. The bike will cut that time to 45 minutes. Working at LaGuardia Airport(Construction). With car we have to park 2 miles away and take shuttle, with bike we can park right at job site.

Hey guys, My name is Alex. Just bought a 2012 NC700X on Saturday. I have lived all over the U.S. and hope to see even more of it on my new bike.

Greetings from Latvia. Very far, yes. But you have a cool forum with lots of good advice. I have been on the forum for some time, but now I have finally decided to greet you all. I have a 2020 nc750x, black, manual transmission.

Cześć Piotr.
Witamy na forum.
Proszę opowiedzieć nam o swoim NC750.
DCT czy manualna skrzynia biegów?
Jaki rok?
Kolor?
Zainstalowałeś jakieś akcesoria?

Greetings from Massachusetts! I just completed the purchase of a 2022 NC750X manual. I have put many, many miles on my 1999 Kawasaki Concours ZG1000 over the past 2+ decades. I am hoping a smaller and lighter bike will broaden my smile just a little. Of course, I'll have to make sure I get the keys before my wife (she rides a 2010 Honda NT700 and has been drooling over my "new dance partner").

Now the farkling can begin! :)

Cheers,
Wayne.

Back