• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member welcome thread..

Greetings from Massachusetts! I just completed the purchase of a 2022 NC750X manual. I have put many, many miles on my 1999 Kawasaki Concours ZG1000 over the past 2+ decades. I am hoping a smaller and lighter bike will broaden my smile just a little. Of course, I'll have to make sure I get the keys before my wife (she rides a 2010 Honda NT700 and has been drooling over my "new dance partner").

Now the farkling can begin! :)

Cheers,
Wayne.
Congrats and Welcome from East TN. The NC carries the weight low and feels lighter than on paper. I switched from a '15 FJR to the NC and have no regrets.

Greetings from Massachusetts! I just completed the purchase of a 2022 NC750X manual. I have put many, many miles on my 1999 Kawasaki Concours ZG1000 over the past 2+ decades. I am hoping a smaller and lighter bike will broaden my smile just a little. Of course, I'll have to make sure I get the keys before my wife (she rides a 2010 Honda NT700 and has been drooling over my "new dance partner").

Now the farkling can begin! :)

Cheers,
Wayne.
Welcome to the forum. One of the reasons I got rid of my 06 ZG1000 was the top heavy feeling with a full 7.5 gallon gas tank.

I’m a week old owner of a 2021 750xDCT. I bought the bike before I had any gear except a helmet and gloves. I used hiking boots too and a ski jacket and jeans. I live in Phoenix, Arizona but found the bike in Tucson about 2 hours drive. I tested the bike— Dct is great but my clutch hand and shifting foot twitchEd more than once during my test ride. I loved the torque and the power was exciting to me when I setup Sport mode. The Standard mode gives the best gas mileage and really is the practical mode to use. But the ex-motocross racer in me just plain likes acceleration. Probably lucky for me, it’s not TOO fast. Btw, I already have bought and ordered a bunch of safe riding gear. Plus, I think that a lot of motorcycle safety relies on good judgement on the part of the rider. Not. Everything ( there are some real idiots or at least clueless people that we must always look for. But riding the bike and trying to be super-vigilant really feels great to me. I’m glad I’m now in a community of like minded people who I know will occasionally disagree or have different opinions but that makes for interesting conversation too. But overall, a group of people will all together have a huge knowledge base that we can all tap.
Have fun mindfully motoing down the road.

Hello All,
I’m here in Michigan still not enjoying the weather. I lived in Arizona for nearly 30 years before moving back here to be with elderly mother. In AZ I had a dozen different bikes of all shapes and sizes. My last one I sold before moving was a 2017 Honda CB500X. I really loved that bike. I felt it was the perfect commuter/adventure/mental therapy bike. I didn’t much consider getting a bike here because of the short riding season and frequent rain. I’ll admit that I am a fair weather rider. My Jeep Gladiator gets less than stellar gas mileage and with gas heading to $5 a gallon I found that justification to get a bike. I had just started looking and there wasn’t much around here used. I check out the local dealers still nothing that tugged at the heart. Looking on craigslist I saw a posting for an NC700X. I was familiar with them having glanced quickly at them during my search for the CB500X. I went to look at it and boy was it clean. 2015 with 3900 miles. Everything seemed to be in order so I jumped. I think it was a great deal, at least I am comfortable with the deal. Anyway, I look forward to spending hours on the bike and hours here on the forum learning about it. Sorry in advance for the stupid questions and thank you in advance for the help I will undoubtably get.8EA0C942-C403-427E-B5E0-4F3C8B5E37A1.jpeg

Hello All,
I’m here in Michigan still not enjoying the weather. I lived in Arizona for nearly 30 years before moving back here to be with elderly mother. In AZ I had a dozen different bikes of all shapes and sizes. My last one I sold before moving was a 2017 Honda CB500X. I really loved that bike. I felt it was the perfect commuter/adventure/mental therapy bike. I didn’t much consider getting a bike here because of the short riding season and frequent rain. I’ll admit that I am a fair weather rider. My Jeep Gladiator gets less than stellar gas mileage and with gas heading to $5 a gallon I found that justification to get a bike. I had just started looking and there wasn’t much around here used. I check out the local dealers still nothing that tugged at the heart. Looking on craigslist I saw a posting for an NC700X. I was familiar with them having glanced quickly at them during my search for the CB500X. I went to look at it and boy was it clean. 2015 with 3900 miles. Everything seemed to be in order so I jumped. I think it was a great deal, at least I am comfortable with the deal. Anyway, I look forward to spending hours on the bike and hours here on the forum learning about it. Sorry in advance for the stupid questions and thank you in advance for the help I will undoubtably get.View attachment 48683
That’s a very clean motorcycle! Congratulations!

Hello All,

Proud new owner of a gently used (~2500 miles) 2016 NC700X w DCT/ABS. For years I have been riding scooters (still have a 2015 PCX150 in the stable), but wanted something allowing me to roam a little further. Getting lots of great ideas on accessories and maintenance on this forum. Can't wait for consistently warmer weather, to be able to put miles on the bike.

If you ever pass thru Chocolatetown USA (Hershey, PA), give me a shout.

Hi all. I got my 2022 NC750X DCT a few weeks ago and am about to schedule the 600 mile first service. I'm 78 years old and have been riding since I was 16. My first experience with a bike was when I was 4 years old and my tom-boy aunt began taking me for rides in the side car of her model 74 Harley-Davidson. I remember thinking that my rear was about an inch above the pavement and that we must have been going a 100mph. Who wouldn't be addicted after such an experience? I joined this forum several months ago when I first got interested in the NC750X and feel very grateful for the insights about the bike gained here. I doubt I would have purchased the bike otherwise. Options: I have installed an oem centerstand and 12volt outlet and Givi handguards. Oem heated grips are currently backordered. I have no plans to replace/install anything else. The seat, in particular, is surprisingly comfortable. One last "detail", taking advantage of some recent bad weather in NC, I detailed the bike - multiple washes, iron remover, clay bar, surface prep and finally two coats of Adam's 10H Graphene Ceramic coating. I really love how it turned out.

1648478792375.png

Hi all. I got my 2022 NC750X DCT a few weeks ago and am about to schedule the 600 mile first service. I'm 78 years old and have been riding since I was 16. My first experience with a bike was when I was 4 years old and my tom-boy aunt began taking me for rides in the side car of her model 74 Harley-Davidson. I remember thinking that my rear was about an inch above the pavement and that we must have been going a 100mph. Who wouldn't be addicted after such an experience? I joined this forum several months ago when I first got interested in the NC750X and feel very grateful for the insights about the bike gained here. I doubt I would have purchased the bike otherwise. Options: I have installed an oem centerstand and 12volt outlet and Givi handguards. Oem heated grips are currently backordered. I have no plans to replace/install anything else. The seat, in particular, is surprisingly comfortable. One last "detail", taking advantage of some recent bad weather in NC, I detailed the bike - multiple washes, iron remover, clay bar, surface prep and finally two coats of Adam's 10H Graphene Ceramic coating. I really love how it turned out.

View attachment 48758
Congrats. Beautiful bike. I picked up my 2021 on June 22 and by June 23 it's didn't look as clean as yours lol. I too have no issue with the seat, but others have said they can't sit on one for 30 miles? Saves us a ton of money lol.

Congrats. Beautiful bike. I picked up my 2021 on June 22 and by June 23 it's didn't look as clean as yours lol. I too have no issue with the seat, but others have said they can't sit on one for 30 miles? Saves us a ton of money lol.
Thanks! I hope you're seeing some nice riding weather in Ohio.

Hello All,

Proud new owner of a gently used (~2500 miles) 2016 NC700X w DCT/ABS. For years I have been riding scooters (still have a 2015 PCX150 in the stable), but wanted something allowing me to roam a little further. Getting lots of great ideas on accessories and maintenance on this forum. Can't wait for consistently warmer weather, to be able to put miles on the bike.

If you ever pass thru Chocolatetown USA (Hershey, PA), give me a shout.
Welcome to the forum!

Thanks! I hope you're seeing some nice riding weather in Ohio.
It's mostly nice weather in my part of Ohio, well for me. Just got in from my 68th ride of the year, 3,122 miles so far, but I'm not as weather picky as some lol. 39 degrees and sunny today, so it was a beautiful day.
I ride down to North Carolina every few years. Some nice roads down that way.

Back