• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member welcome thread..

Hi from Cincinnati.
Got my NC 700 this month and am in the process of adding all my stuff to it. So far I am enjoying it. I always liked this bike and finally it's in my garage!

Sweet, I'm over in Marietta, OH this weekend for some good riding with the Ohio chapter of the MSTA. Looks like there's a lot of nice riding in this area of the state!!

I lived at the Oakwood apartments fron Jan. 1, 2003 through November 30th. Rode a Nighthawk 750 when the weather permitted. I was only there for work, but I enjoyed my time there. I live in California and got my NC almost two years ago. Love my bike and love the automatic. People don't realize that it is nice to never have to worry about stalling. I also like the abs. Don't need to be macho and say I need a manual trans because the auto makes riding so many ch. fun and Honda designed it really well so that the paddle shifters work great for manual gear changes.

Hi all,
Just purchased a 2013 NC700SA. Haven't put a lot of kms on it yet - but plan to do a bigger road trip in the spring. This is the third bike I've had, but the second in my collection. My other daily rider is a 2014 XT250. I use that for dirty road trips :)

I AM CANADIAN, eh?

Thank you for the welcome @potter0o. It's pearly white, with some luminescence.
Yours?

Beautiful pearlescent white. Classy and understated. One of us has to be.

Hello all.

My name is Marko Jurisic I am coming from Croatia.

Happy to join the NC700 club.

In april I just bought a new NC 750X DCT.

Here is my bike.
2f3713b5cb2115100a277fcade464ae7.jpg
f41aaf0865130550e609fdf870a69b32.jpg
f828f961a7bbfaa4bc74d411c2d40874.jpg
1f5a38320e4136030336e3ba66efc62f.jpg
61a73a69b8c1d574166b17c275a18b08.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Good afternoon folks! My name is Jerrod, I am from AZ and purchased a leftover 2015 NC700X DCT as a daily commuter. Lots of days of sunshine here!

I am a relatively new rider, used to race mtn bikes, I’ve done a couple Ironmans (road cycling), but this is my first motorcycle purchase. I’ve always just ridden friends bikes (R6, Ninja’s, GSXR, etc). I picked the NCX because of the DCT and the riding position (I have some nerve damage in my arms from Iraq so they become very painful and numb if I have to lean forward too long...like on a roadbike...that you pedal, lol).

Welcome. I bought a 2015 in spring 2016. No real changes since then.
I like the DCT for traffic.

I went to Royals / Rangers spring training in Surprise in 2015. If I do that again I am definitely renting a bike out there.

Hi all,
Is an Evren from Turkey. I ride a 2015 NCX and it is my first bike.
7f92d1772d51e85319520d6f4f88dcc7.jpg

XT1033 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I'm thinking about getting a NC700x, used. I've concerns about the rev limit on the bike. Any thoughts? What are the advantages/disadvantages of this bike over the Versys or V-Strom? Any other advice would be appreciated.

A
I'm thinking about getting a NC700x, used. I've concerns about the rev limit on the bike. Any thoughts? What are the advantages/disadvantages of this bike over the Versys or V-Strom? Any other advice would be appreciated.

The rev limit is a non issue with the NC700X in a sense that the rev limiter is appropriate for the power output of the engine. By the time the engine hits about 6000 rpm, the power output is already falling off. The rev limiter kicks in very abruptly, which is not necessarily a good thing, but there's little sense in reving it higher than 6400 since there is no more power to be had. It's just a 50 hp engine and that's that. If power output is a big concern, it's probably not the right bike.

An advantage of the NC over the other bikes is lower center of gravity.

Last edited:
Back