• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member welcome thread..

Hello all. I bought a 2020 NC750x last year. I live in Texas. I love riding but this bike is not popular here so no one knows anything about it or how to work on it.
Welcome to the forum, Nibbles37. My wife is a very happy owner of a 2021 NC750X DCT. Sometimes I borrow it to ride to the grocery store. I come back envious of her bike. I'd like to trade my bike in for a NC750X, but I have so many accessories for my Suzuki V-Strom that would be expensive to purchase again for a NC750. I guess it is my wife's year to get a new red sexy bike. I will see that it is well maintained.

Hi Y'all,
I'm new to this forum and to my new commuter bike ,a 2021 Honda NC750XA.
I live in the Orlando, FL area. I have been riding about 45 years, My first bike was a 1976Yamaha RD 400, I used to call it the 650 eater. Of course I was very young and was made of steel like every young man.

Hello to all of you, I am looking forward to tapping into all the knowledge here.
Thanks,
Mike

There are bold riders and there are old riders BUT there are no old, bold riders.

Howdy Mike. Interestingly the NC although often considered kinda slow these days has a 15 hp advantage over the RD 400 Yammie/650 Eater although it weighs about 100 pounds more.

Howdy Mike. Interestingly the NC although often considered kinda slow these days has a 15 hp advantage over the RD 400 Yammie/650 Eater although it weighs about 100 pounds more.
Thanks for the reply. That bike was along time ago, and 650 were alot slower back then too. Any way I have about 300 miles on the NC and having fun going back and forth to work.

Hell Yall....I just purchased a 2015 NC700X DCT....12k miles.
I'm happy to be part of the NC team!
Now lets see what mods we can do.....hehe

Attachments

• IMG_20211004_180949.jpg
    IMG_20211004_180949.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20211004_181008.jpg
    IMG_20211004_181008.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20211004_181048.jpg
    IMG_20211004_181048.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 12
Welcome! Looks like the windscreen, seat, and engine guards are already done.
Thanks! Glad to be part of the community.
Yesterday was the first time I rode a DCT and boy was it weird at first.
But after a few minutes, it was awesome. So happy I picked the DCT. I was on the fence for a really long time.
And it was so hard to get one of these...seems like owners hold on to them for a long time.

The windscreen is a bit tall for my taste. Also the top of the screen is right at my eyes horizon line, so its a bit annoying.
Would anybody have an original OEM screen they would like to sell?

Howdy! I live in Edmond Oklahoma and I just bought a brand new 2018 NC750X that had been sitting at the dealership for a long time. It is my first street bike. Taking my BRC in a few weeks to get my endorsement. Until then I am just poking gently around my neighborhood.
Welcome! Good choice to take a class.

Hi, I'm Jim from San Francisco, CA, USA. I currently ride a 2015 Honda CB500X, and I'm looking to upgrade to a NC700X or NC750X. I started riding in 2016, and bought my CB500X as my first bike used with about 1200 miles on the odo...I'm now up to 37000 miles. 99.9% of my riding is commuting to/from work, so I think the NC will be perfect for that! Thanks!

Hi, I'm Jim from San Francisco, CA, USA. I currently ride a 2015 Honda CB500X, and I'm looking to upgrade to a NC700X or NC750X. I started riding in 2016, and bought my CB500X as my first bike used with about 1200 miles on the odo...I'm now up to 37000 miles. 99.9% of my riding is commuting to/from work, so I think the NC will be perfect for that! Thanks!
Welcome to the asylum!

Hello, Just joined up from Lexington, KY and bought a 2015 NC700X this past week. I'm not new to riding but have had an interest in the NC bikes for some time and glad I was able to get one as it is proving to be a very practical laid back machine to ride.

Hi I’m Mo, from London UK.I just got my motorcycling license a few days ago and overcame my fears of bikes. It’s an old dream come true, but some might say it’s a midlife crisis thing!! Anyway, I just got my first bike, a pre-loved 2018 NC750XA.

Back